𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Before the chapter starts I just want to do a quick review. I don't know if what I'm presenting to you all is worth it or not, only you can tell me.

Dropdown your opinion on the book.

Anything you think must be improved or something you think the plot till now is lacking. I'll accept anything you'll say. I just want to know if whatever I'm writing is good enough or not.

English is not my first language and I haven't studied it as a major or anything. So I don't know where I'm writing wrong. If you find any typos or any grammatical mistakes, please do tell me💜

Once again, thank you so much for supporting and trusting 💜💜💜

Borahae💜💜

• Song : 'Liar' by Camila Cabello

"I'm a liar, but a good person."

【We're down】

"T-This is the first time I'm u-using them."

Jimin's gaze burn holes on Jasmine's face making her more nervous with each passing second. She shies away trying to look anywhere but his scary self. Jungkook sat there baffled by all of this himself. His widened eyes trained on the girl's petite figure sitting on her chair, not being able to understand anything. He perfectly remembers her mentioning that she doesn't know how to use chopsticks, then how is this possible?

"B-but you.. t-tha-" Jungkook's words tied down in his throat. For a moment his heart stopped beating, his lungs stopped breathing. His mind contemplating his own decisions, how could she lie to him? How could she do this to him? How could she spy on him and his group? How could she?

Jimin's rage took the best of him. He pushes his chair behind him, getting on his feet. His chair falling on the ground with a thud making Jasmine gasp in her seat. He marched towards the poor girl, anger burning inside him. He grabs onto her and with his fingers painfully digging onto her arm, he pulls her body up making her stand onto her feet.

Not again, she thought.

Jimin pushes her weak body until her back collided painfully with the wall behind her. She whimpered in pain and looked at him, knowing well his next move. As expected he pulls a gun out from his back and pointed it at the side of her head.

"I won't wait a second more." He said through his teeth, shuddering Jasmine up to her core. His eyes burning holes onto her face, killing her if they could. She tried so hard to back away from him but the cold wall repealing her wishes.