𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

• Song : 'At The End' Hotel Del Luna OST by Chung Ha

"Your hug is warm."

【Comfort in You】

Jungkook eyes the man sitting comfortably on the couch as if he hasn't just beaten someone a few seconds ago then turns towards the tv screen flashing CCTV images of Jimin and Jasmine together in the supermarket hiding from the assassin behind them. A sigh escapes his lips before he looks back at the man.

"So it's public?" He asked. The man nonchalantly nods looking at him, before opening his mouth.

"You shouldn't be here." He stands up on his feet, straightening his stylish grey suit and marched towards Jungkook. His cylindrical built towering the rather muscular boy as they stood face to face, with the man being a couple of inches taller.

"This isn't a place you should be hanging around."

"They are my friends, appa" Jungkook snapped, eyes piercing the man before him. He is tired of hearing it. He is an adult, he decides who he meets or not. He is not a puppet that one could pull the strings and make him behave their way.

He bit onto his lips, trying to bite back a witty remark and walk passed the man towards Jasmine, not being interested in his complaints. He swiftly grabs onto her hand and starts pulling her towards the first gate that came into his view.

"Jungkook?" Jasmine asked, trying to stop him, but he ignored her. He opens the door and pushes her inside making her stumble a little before slamming it shut behind him.

Jasmine watches his back as he locks the door. Her mind still contemplating his intentions and the identity of that man outside. In all honesty, Jasmine feels as if that man is familiar. His voice seems way too familiar but she can't seem to recognise whom it belongs to.

Jungkook turns around and walks closer to her.

"Jungk-" he placed index finger gently on her lips. His deep black eyes bore into hers as he leans closer to her face, shutting her off completely.

"Don't say anything." He whispered looking at his fingers as he feels the smoothness of her lips. His heart beating per miles thinking about the sweet taste of those plump lips. He takes in a sharp breath trying to get rid of his wild thoughts.

"Just tell me, do you trust me?"

Jasmine's gaze flicked from his captive eyes for a moment. Her heart really wants to trust him, she has known him and only him here, but should she really trust him.

She is suspecting him. And why wouldn't she be second-guessing him? After all, money does changes people, just like her father.

"I-I-" She stutter. She doesn't want to lie to him again, she couldn't. The mere thought of seeing him hurt because of her honesty is making tears pool around her eyes.