𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Song : 'Love U' by Chung Ha

• Song : 'Love U' by Chung Ha

"Home is where I feel free."

【World   Outside 
 Wormhole】

Evening sun shining in the sky with a little hue of orange scattered above. Birds chirping a melodic rhythm to themselves, people walking down the path to their destinations.

In the midst of all unfamiliar faces, Jasmine walks her own way around the unknown road. A small smile dancing around her cherry coloured lips, hiding behind her black mask. Being consumed into some record playing behind her new AirPods, her feet padded onto the road not knowing where her next destination would be.

It's been nearly a week of being away from her disastrous family. This sudden life change is quite challenging but isn't questionable enough to stop and go all the way back. The decision has already been made, and she is here in Seoul.

Ashton already arranged every little thing for her. He bought her a liveable house, a little far from the stressful life of the capital just to make sure she is safe.

A small, one-bedroom studio apartment is where she lives now. No bunker bed, no being locked away inside anywhere. Just a happy life ahead and a house to herself.

She put a lot of effort into setting up her wormhole as beautifully as possible. Her empty white walls are now a beautiful combination of lavender and white, her furniture is a set of light brown complementing her walls. Her kitchen is now full of edibles for the time being.

Everything is set now.

As she walks down the road, her mind filling up with warm thoughts about the man who made her life this good, Ashton. He hasn't contacted her ever since she landed here. It would be a lie if she says she didn't miss him because hell she does every day. Ashton has been a big part of her life and it's nearly impossible for her to think anything without his presence. Still, he gifted her this life and she has to live it to the fullest.

Today, she decided to walk around her neighbourhood and find a decent job. Although she has money that can nearly give her a whole damn mansion with lots of supercars without going bankrupt, she still has to pretend to live a life of a normal teenager.

For the world, a teenager without their parents doesn't have so much money dripping from their wallet. It's better to keep herself out of people's radar and come off as an odd person. This is where her "finding a job" comes in the way.

A young girl, living alone without any source of income would be suspicious. So here she is searching the streets for anything she can do to hide herself. Maybe a job at a library or a pet shop, or a day-care would be enough for her as of now.