𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

• Song : 'That's Us' by Anson Seabra

Full Playlist for the book is available on Spotify under username Minx Park. You can also find it with the book name 'Epoch | PJM'.

 You can also find it with the book name 'Epoch | PJM'

"Changes are a part of life."

【Loneliness】

1428, Goryeo Palace.

Sometimes actions do hurt more than words, just like those thousands of daggers plunging through Yang's heart. It isn't because Byeong Suk asked her to leave, but his coldness. It's because of the emptiness between her fingers that gone when he pulled his hand away from her.

It would be a lie if she says there is nothing she feels for him anymore. It hurts to see him not meet her eyes and talk to her with emotionless words.

Yang pulls her legs to her chest, hugging them close as if a person easing her invisible pain. Her empty room isn't helping her either, in contrast - is making everything more sensitive and lonesome. A few tears trickles down her eyes trying to subdue the pain, the pain of rejection.

Even though it's not the first time he rejected her.

The gentle sound of the waves crashing the shore surrounds the empty beach. Darkness crippling in the sky covering the dying light of the sun that long sank down into the depth of the sea.

Fourteen years old Byeong Suk sat in the middle of the long empty stretch of sand with his own thoughts killing his soul. Hurtful words of his father sinking deeper into his mind, questioning his worth, his sanity.

The words telling him how much of a burden he is to him, how much of a useless piece of flesh and bones he is who just lives off drinking his father's blood. The words reminding him how much of a failure he already is to be born and getting tagged to his father's neck like a weight which is too much for any human.

His eyes remained stuck to the ocean before him, thinking of how endless the world is but at the same time how much it takes to just breathe this air. This surrounding suffocates him but he can't leave his home, he doesn't have a place to go.

No matter how hurtful his father is, he can't leave him and live off on his own. His mother would never want her only son to leave her.

"Oi!" A very familiar voice calls out for him making him come back out of his thoughts. He looks behind him finding princess Yang running towards him.