𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Song : 'I Think He Knows' by Taylor Swift

• Song : 'I Think He Knows' by Taylor Swift

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

【101: Seduction】

Time flies faster than light when you're happy and this is exactly what's happening with Jasmine.

Ten days have passed by so quickly that she couldn't even remember the last time she cried. Her job at Jungkook's beautiful cafe is absolutely brilliant. His mother, Mrs Jeon Nayeon is probably the kindest being she has ever seen. She knows a little English and is quite happy to teach Jasmine her native language, in which Jasmine sucks like hell.

On the other hand, Jungkook is mostly generous towards her. Always trying to spend quality time with her and befriend her to his best ability. Every day they share a cup of sweet latte together and Jasmine couldn't deny that she likes it.

For her, it's good to finally have a friend in this foreign land.

In the midst of all of this, she hasn't been able to find that mysterious guy who bumped into her that day. His pen drive that she found lying on the ground when he disappeared, still lays in her pocket, in case he comes back looking for it.

Her curiosity made her open his pen drive but she couldn't as it was password protected. Guess it's just some of his personal documents and she did very wrong by keeping it with herself.

The family that lives on her floor left yesterday leaving only Jasmine's and another neighbouring apartment. As of now, she has seen only a guy when she came back from her work. She saw him opening his door, his back facing her, but couldn't get to see his face before he got inside.

Now, it's just Jasmine and that guy who lives alone on this floor.

Right now she stood on the counter taking an order, filling in Mrs Jeon's place. She has been called in the kitchen a moment ago.

"Annyeong-Haseo!" She welcomes the male customer using her broken greeting taught by Mrs Jeon, with a slight bow of respect, a warm smile spreading across her face. "What would you like to order, sir?"

Thanks to the man, responding in English, Jasmine noted down the order in the billing machine and passed it into the kitchen window.

"You took order?" Mrs Jeon asked, surprised by the newbie. Although she has been trying to teach Jasmine for a long time, but she knows Jasmine is a very slow learner. Also Korean is way too hard for an English speaker.

She nodded, proud of herself. Although it's just a 'hello' in Korean, it feels weirdly good that she can pronounce it. It's good to pretend that she can learn something quickly.

"Nou-" She tries rephrasing another sentence, stopping right at the first word because again, she is bad at it. A chuckle left Mrs Jeon's lips, humoured by her new employee. She shook her head, her short hair prettily moving.