𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

• Song : "Those Eyes" By New West

This book has a playlist on Spotify

This book has a playlist on Spotify. If you want to listen to all the songs in the book, just search the book name 'Epoch | PJM' or my username 'Minx Park'

"If only you had loved me right"

【If only】

1428, Goryeo

Yang ran down the corridor of the large palace, trying to get far away from her room where her husband and his pregnant wife stood tauntingly in front of her. Tears stream down her face, letting out the hurt she felt in the past fe
w days.

From her husband hiding his first marriage to him hiding the child that his first wife is carrying. What else does he have to confess next? Was he ever planning to be honest or was it all a lie, a facade he was building in front of her?

Her barefoot legs ran down the unknown open ground trying to find an exit from this dungeon of lies. But to her dismay, a large brick wall came in front of her indicating the ending of the palace.

She turns around to the ground she ran past, looking at the huge palace that she just wants to disappear from. A sharp shout echo into the air, her heart crying out and cursing the life that she can't help but hate more and more every day.

Her petite body slumps down on the ground, her legs not being strong enough to support her anymore.

Everything hurts.

"Your majesty?"

The silky voice of the only person she thought she knew, calls her out. She thought she could trust him, out of all the liars she has around her. She thought he would at least be her friend but all he cared about is to be the security general.

Pathetic of her to think he'll ever be the same.

"What do you want?" She hisses raising her head to look at him. The white bandage around his torso peaking out of his opened hanbok as he stood there. His skin looking paler than before and prominent dark circles surrounding his eyes.

"What are you doing here your majesty?" In a feeble voice, he asked. His body slouched a little not being strong enough to stand.

"None of your business." She snapped at him trying not to feel any remorse as she gets up from the ground to get away from him. Her life is already a mess and now she doesn't want Byeong Suk to add to her misery.

He has already done enough damage.

But just as she was about to walk away, Byeong Suk's held onto her wrist stopping her in her track.

"Come with me"

"I want 2 kids" Yang said with a big smile plastered on her face. Her big almond eyes shining bright in the daylight as she looks down at Byeong Suk laying down on her lap.