𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Song - 'You are my everything' OST Descendants of the Sun by Gummy

• Song - 'You are my everything' OST Descendants of the Sun by Gummy

"Losing someone dear to us is more painful."

【Let me help 
you】

"Just leave as quick as possible! They've found you!" The man tugged on his own Burnett hair tightly rambling whatever he can, quickly. "They want you dead y/n and they can do anything. Just run, wherever you can!"

Two black men suddenly appeared behind him. One of them suddenly locks his arm around the Burnett man's neck tightly, almost stopping his oxygen. He gasps for air, digging his nails onto the large hand around but that didn't faze the beast.

Another man appeared from behind them, holding a wide sinister smirk on his face. He advances towards the gasping Burnett guy, his face clearly showing his raising amusement seeing the guy suffering. He wants to make him suffer even more.

He walks closer to the opened laptop, eyes directly looking into the camera.

"It feels good right? Being away from us?" His hand grabs a hold of the already gasping Burnett guy's hair, tilting his head harshly to look up at him. He slowly turns away towards the man, tutting lowly.

"I didn't expected a dog like you can help that bitch run." His other hand points towards the camera tugging more forcefully on the burnett's hair.

He grits his teeth, pushing the guy's head harshly away. He pulls out the gun from the holster around his chest and points it towards the helpless guy in front of him. The barrel directly aiming for his head.

"I don't like cheaters, Ashton"

In a blink of an eye, a bullet pierced through the burnett guy's shoulder making him suffer immense amount of pain. His screams echo loudly in the room as he falls down on the ground holding onto his wounded shoulder.

It was that another round of bullet fired from the white boy's gun when all the cries of pain ended.

The other white boy, who shot him, turns towards the laptop leaning down slightly to level himself with the camera. A smirk still on his face as he extends his hand to wipe the dust off from the webcam.

"Come back y/n, or I should call Jasmine now." An un-humoured, sinister laugh forced out of his throat "Every name sucks on you sister. Come back before I begin to find you. I swear to have you on my plate in pieces-"

Jimin slams the laptop shut. A tear escapes Jasmine's eyes but she tries her best to hold the river in.

The only person that ever mattered in her life was Ashton. The one who grew up with her helped her through every hardship, it was Ashton, who is now dead because of her stepbrother Lucifer.