𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

EPOCH REACHED 10K READS❤️

Song : 'Lover' by Taylor Swift

"You're important to me, even of you lie a thousand times

"You're important to me, even of you lie a thousand times."

【I'm Hungry】

Jasmine sat there, still wrapped in Jimin's arms, intently looking at him and contemplating his offer. Should she tell him? Can she trust him?

"I don't even know your name?" She asked clueless, a question arising from her heart. From day one when she has met him, she never got to know this man's name. And the weirdest thing is she doesn't mind the fact to be in his embrace even when she knows nothing about him.

"Jimin it is" He replied unable to take his eyes off of her beautiful face. Her big black orbs feels way more captive from near. It's making it harder for the stone-hearted Jimin to focus on his situation, holding a girl's waist sitting on his bed, being so close.

It was the sudden growling of her empty stomach that both of their gazes finally hindered. Jasmine's eyes widens onto the fact that she just embarrassed herself in front of neighbour boy. Jimin's hands instantly pull themselves away from her giving her some space while trying his best to look anywhere but her.

"I'm hungry" Jasmine said shyly looking down rubbing her empty stomach. If it hadn't been those filthy assassins trying to kill her earlier in the supermarket, she would have been having a full stomach. Now that moment has passed and she doesn't know for how long she has been here for, she's way too hungry.

Jimin pulled away from her standing onto his feet almost immediately.

"I-I'll go check for something to eat." He said avoiding looking at her sitting figure. Her lips purses already embarrassed by herself and he didn't want to escalate it more for her to feel awkward. He quickly left the room, trying to be as unfazed as possible.

Jasmine took the solitude moment to look around the unknown room. By now her small brain has already taken upon the fact that it's a boy's place but the room she is in, she has no idea to whom it belongs.

She pulls her body sitting on the edge of the bed, dangling legs slightly touching the ground with her bare feet. Her eyes flicker down towards her lap thinking of her situation.

A large group of assassins are behind her, probably send-off by her father. Her neighbour boy whose name is now known as Jimin, supposedly saved her from them and now practically captured her but is still also offering help to her protect herself in exchange for her personal reasons because of which she is here, to begin with.

Do I really need to tell him?

She knows perfectly that without anyone's help it will be a disaster to leave Korea and even if she does succeed, the other countries might as well be more dangerous.

Epoch | PJM, JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara