𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝

• Song : 'Ishq Wala Love' By Vishal-Shekhar

"You make me want to smile more."

【You're Cute】

"That's my father, Jasmine.

You met him in the cafe, don't you remember?"

Have you ever been in a situation where you just can't help but want to smack your stupid self on the head?

Not sure about you but, Jasmine definitely wants to do the same thing right now.

Her whole being froze as Jungkook's words strike her, hard to be added. She completely forgot someone she met, even had dinner with.

Height of stupidness, she thought trying not to punch her head.

A chuckle escapes past Jungkook's lips, noticing her widened eyes and her parted lips. He tried holding it back but her cuteness being too unbearable. He leans forward, squishing her chubby cheeks between his big palms making her lips pucker out cutely.

"It's okay, Jasmine-i!" He said in a high pitched voice, laughing while shaking her head a little. Leaving her squishy cheeks he takes a few strands of her dark hair, pushing them away from her beautiful face.

"People sometimes forget, don't worry."

A small smile stretches across her lips, still feeling awkward, and guilty at the same time.

"Besides my father is kind of very typical. His normal self and mafia self are completely opposite. Sometimes I have a hard time recognising him."

"Still.... sorry," Jasmine said, lips pouting again.

Jungkook's wide smile weavers a bit, his heart stars thumping inside his chest as his eyes take in her face. Her round puppy eyes and her plump lips, almost urging him to take a leap of faith and lean in, kissing the cuteness out of her.

But he shouldn't.

He coughed his inner thought pushing them back in his mind.

"W-we should probably go out!" Jungkook muttered, intertwining her small hand with his instead, before leaving the room, not wanting to do something he regrets later.

The gate opens, and the room went immediately silent in an attempt to cover their discussions about the girl. They can't endanger their intentions, or their plans leaking in front of her just yet.

She can still run away.

Jungkook walks out of the room with Jasmine close by his side. Their hands intertwined with each other like those clingy couples in a commercial mall, making Jimin roll his eyes. He doesn't know the reason why, but they surely irritate him with this entire Lovely-Dovey thing between them.