𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

• Song : 'Little white lies' by One Direction

"Is there a single place selling peace? Please tell me if there is

"Is there a single place selling peace? Please tell me if there is."

【Trouble always  follows】

"You should stay away from him!"

Jungkook's words still lay fresh in Jasmine's mind. When she told him everything about her rude neighbour, Jungkook only responded with - never get in touch with him.

His fingers around his coffee mug tightened so harshly that the cup was almost on the verge of breaking, but he didn't break it just not to scare Jasmine.

He already hates that guy.

The one that hurts Jasmine is definitely his enemy no matter who he is.

It has been a few days after that. Jasmine kept his hammer that day quietly on his door and left knocking exactly once. Neither she ever saw him again after that day, nor she wishes to see him. Just like Jungkook told her, she is staying away from him.

Keeping her neighbour aside, everything is going on very smoothly. Her dog, Teddy has proven to be the best medicine in her life as of now. She feels great living with her new pet. Everyday Jungkook would accompany her for a walk with Teddy in a local park or sometimes going shopping for her pet.

Her job at Jungkook's cafe has quickly become her new favourite thing. She loves spending time with him and his mother. She never thought she'll find anyone this polite and helpful person in this new country. She feels blessed.

Ashton emailed her yesterday, a short video message wishing her a happy life and telling her everything's fine, that she just need to worry about herself and enjoy her life to the fullest. Jasmine couldn't deny but she did shed a few tears looking at his beautiful face after so many days. She misses him like hell.

She didn't waste any moment before recording her video message and mailing it to him. She needs him to know how her life is going. After all, this life is possible because of him.

Right now, she sat on her bed, eyes glued to her laptop screen surfing the internet for random stuff, a habit to kill her time.

Today is an off in the cafe. Jungkook and his family decided to pay a visit to their village. They even asked her to join but she feels awkward. Although she is familiar with them but she isn't a family member, people will definitely feel weird if she tags along.

Teddy is lying on the bed, soundly sleeping beside her. Everything is how she always wanted to be, quiet and peaceful.

But, not for long.

Loud banging on her front door echoes around the house out of nowhere. Jasmine gasps, her head immediately turning towards the gate. Even her pet brakes out of its peaceful slumber due to the loud sound.