Chapter 13: Playing with Fire

I watch the clock awaiting the final bell.  I was so tired and annoyed at ever fucking thing.  I just wanted to get out of this classroom before I ended up punching someone in the damn face.  And it just might be one of those annoying friends of mine.  It had been a whole entire week since I'd had sex.  It was weird.  I was used to having sex very often and now I wasn't having sex at all.

The only thing that was really wrong was the fact that now that I wasn't having sex daily my friends were becoming less and less tolerable. Finally the bell rang echoing through the classroom and hallways.  I stood from my desk and grabbed my bag preparing to leave.  I walked towards the door, but was stopped by Jessica.  Turning on my heel I narrow my eyes looking at her.  Everyone had left the room including the teacher so we were alone.

"Hey, Jess," I say, giving her an awkward smile.  I wasn't stupid.  Jessica was just one of the many girls I had slept with.  Most of the girls got the clue.  They understood that it was a one night stand and they were okay with that, but there were always a few that lingered, trying over and over again to get me back into bed.  Jessica was one of those people.

It had annoyed me when I was single and now it annoyed me even more that I was in a relationship.  I frowned at the mention of me being in a relationship.  It was still so weird to think about, but I liked it, surprisingly.  I liked being in a relationship with Kayla.

"So Landon I was wondering if you'd like to come over later.  Maybe help me with my homework, my parents aren't home," she offered, batting her eye lashes at me in an attempt to seem seductive.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Shit, Jess are your parents ever home?" I questioned, cocking one brow in inquiry.

She giggled and moved her hand forward to rest on my upper arm.  "Nope, you can come over any time you would like."  She smiled at me.

"No thanks, Jessica.  You know Kayla and I are together now."  I push her hand from my arm and frown at her.  "I like her."

"You like her? Landon who are you?" She stammered in disbelief.

"Yeah, I do. I'm Landon and you're a hoe," I say, turning around and walking out of the room.  I slung my back pack over my shoulders and made my way down the hallway to the entrance of the school.  I pushed the front door open and sprinted down the steps and walked over to my car.  Kayla was already sitting in the passenger's seat.

I knew I had to like this when I offered to give her my keys because I knew that she came out of the school before me sometimes and I didn't want her to sit out in the freezing cold and wait for me.  When I opened the car door my ears were filled with music.

"Kayla, seriously?  You're listening to Or Nah?" I smirked, both of my brows cocking in amusement. "Do you like this song?" I took a seat underneath the wheel and drew my seat belt over me. 

She smiled and looked over at me.  "It reminds me of you, weirdly."

"Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face until you drip and come," I sing along with the lyrics and wiggle my brows at her suggestively.  "You gone run it for these hunnits girl or nah?" 

She rolled her eyes and reached over and turned the song, Foreign by Trey Songz began to play. "I like this song."

"You and this Trey Songz thing. " I glance over at her, but turn back to the road.

"What? Trey Songz is my baby."

"Your baby, huh? Don't make me spank you Kayla." I glared over at her a little irritated with what she had just said.