Chapter 10: nEXt

Kayla's Pov

A giggle erupted from me as Landon nuzzled my neck teasingly. 

"Landon, stop," I whine, but instead if him stopping he kisses my lips. 

"You and that damn giggle," he mumbled against my lips. 

"You like it?" I ask with a smirk. 

"I love it," he answered, cupping my cheeks and giving me another kiss.

"Mhm," I hummed as he pulled away.  Ever since that kiss that we shared inside of his car Landon and I had been "together". We weren't exactly together, but we were just...back at square one.   There was no flirting with other girls or me flirting with other guys.   We barely associated with our friends, too wrapped up in another.  

"Landon... Can we just... go out in public together?  I mean not advertise the fact that we sleep together -"

"And it's fucking amazing," he smirked. I roll my eyes and stand up glaring down at him. 

"Just take me serious for once Landon, I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend, but I just don't want to keep us a secret anymore." He reached out wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down into his lap. 

"I hear you, I hear you.   Sure, but what do we call us if we're not boyfriend and girlfriend? "

I look over at him, before swallowing down the nervous anxiety that suddenly overcame my body.  "Do you...want to be my boyfriend?" I asked, casting my eyes down to my hands as I fidgeted with my fingers. 

He placed his finger underneath my chin and lifted my head up so he was able to look me in the eyes.  

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" he asked softly. 

That was a seriously good question.  I wasn't stupid, Landon was a whore, but then again he had been completely monogamous to me. Being his girlfriend wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" I ask him twisting my mouth thoughtfully. 

He chuckled," Okay first things first I like you Kayla, we both know that and it's not just about the sex.  I'm jealous and irritated and I hate when dudes fucking gawk at you and the do it a lot.   I wanted to kill my friends, especially Cayden because he keeps fucking making these little slick remarks.   I don't want you with another guy.   I've been your boyfriend for a very long time, Kayla Wright. "

I cocked a brow smiling at him.  "You have?  When was this decided? "

"When this became mine." He reached between my legs, cupping my sex eliciting a startled gasp from me. "You became mine, Kayla."

I close my eyes as he moves his hand, a smirk settling on his lips. 

"Landon," I groan, my face heating up at my reaction to his touch

"Kayla." His lips brushed my ear as he moved his hand to cup my chin bringing my lips to his.   "You're my girlfriend."

"What if I don't want to be your girlfriend, Landon?"

He smiled shaking his head as his eyes twinkled with mischief. I grab his hand at my chin and nudged it away.  Pushing away his hand around my waist I tried to stand up. "Landon I know that look, you're about to do something and I'm not going to like it." When I tried to stand again he rewrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.  "Landon let me up."

"Why would I do something silly like that?" He planted a kiss on my cheek. "And whatever I have up underneath my sleeve I am positive that you will thoroughly enjoy."