Chapter 2: Morning After Sex

I woke up to the feel of something wet, warm and extremely nice between my legs.  I gasp out loud when I feel the object slip inside me.  My eyes shot open and my hands flew out and landed atop a head of hair. Soft, silky hair.  Not caring that it was super early and I was still very sleepy. 

"Oh fuck," I cursed out loud, my hands gripped his hair.  He gave me a few sensual licks, and pressed a kiss against my clitoris. I groan in disappointment as he moved to hover over me.  "I hate you."

"You don't mean that," he murmured lowering his head and kissing my lips.  "Now do you?"

Before I could say anything I felt him slip one finger inside of me continuing to kiss me, stifling my moan.  His tongue probed for entrance and I happily gave it to him.  He slowly began to move his finger inside of me, simply teasing me.  He added another finger and I gasped surprised only for him to drink it in.  My hands fell over my head and fisted the sheets.  I felt like I was about to explode, and when I was just on the edge he withdrew his fingers and removed his mouth from mine.  I was surprised by his sudden actions, watching as he stood from the bed and walked —very much naked— out of my room.

I sat up, annoyed and let out a loud groan.  The first time we had sex it was awful, I absolutely hated it.  He was slow and somewhat gentle, but it didn't ease the discomfort between my legs one bit.  Every part of my anatomy that was located between my legs was on fire for a while.  I was still a little sore, but the things he was doing this morning with his mouth made me change my mind... just a little.

From all the stories I had heard I assumed the second go around would be so much better and I was eager to see. The only problem was that Landon woke me up, got me all hot and bothered, and then left. He was such an asshole!

" Why the long face?" I look up surprised to see Landon sauntering towards me in all his beautifully nakedness.

"Why'd you stop?" I ask furrowing my brows.

He held his arm up a foil wrapper in his hand.  "I don't have a STD and I know you don't, but we definitely don't need any kids."

My mouth formed a circle and he smirked.  "Trust me, Kayla... I'm not leaving until I get off and I haven't yet... so." He moved towards the bed, ripping the condom wrapper with his teeth.  He sheathed himself and stood in front of me, a stern look on his face.

"All fours!" he commanded.

I glared at him like he was absolutely crazy. "Uh, who the fuck are you talking to Landon?"I said.

"Kayla can we not argue for just a minute?  I'm fucking hard as a rock and I can smell you, so get on all fours like a good girl or I will make you," he growled.

I crossed my arms, stubbornly and stared at him. He smirked, grabbing me by my waist and dragging me to the edge of the bed.

"It's going to be hard as hell making you submissive, but it'll be worth it," he murmured, taking a hold of my thighs and wrapping them around his waist.

"There will be no making as soon as we're done here." I indicated between us. "...Is over."

He smirked again and it only frustrated me.  "Trust me, you won't be thinking that after I'm done with you."

With that he jerked forward, and I let out a loud cry.  It still held some discomfort and I squirmed to accustom myself to the foreign object nestled inside my body.  My muscles relaxed, allowing him to create the sensation I was looking for. 

"Shit," He grunted, his movement was slow, decisive, torturing

I moaned, my hands gripping his at my waist. "That feels so good, faster," I encouraged. With a grunt, his thrust grew more frantic and his pace grew quicker.