Chapter 4: Sweet Addiction

Landon's Pov

I hit the cigarette, letting the smoke consume my lungs and then breeze from my nose. Leaning against the side of my car I wait for Kayla to walk out of the school. 

The quickie we had had in the car had me craving more, my nerves wrecking.  She was like a cigarette. Addicting, and at the end of the day, bad for me I look at the cancer stick between my fingers and then up towards the school see her walking down the steps from the entrance.

I put out the cigarette, anxious to feed my new addiction.  She glanced up and gave me a smile from across the parking lot.  She had stayed later so everyone that we knew had already gone home.  This secret thing was hard.  It was hard not to touch her constantly.  

Especially with the clear image of her body imprinted in my memory. She walked over to me and I grab her, wrapping her into my arms.

"Shit, what is that you're wearing?" I mumble inhaling her perfume.  It was the sexiest thing I'd ever smelt.

"It's a bottle of Dior.  My mom bought it," she explains.

"Dior, eh? Wear that more often.  I still have your underwear."

"Shhh." She looks around, her brown cheeks turning red in embarrassment. I smirk in amusement and open the car door for her.  She slides into the passenger's seat and I close the door thanking the heavens for creating such a nice ass.  I walk around the car and get in on the driver's side.

"You smell like cigarette smoke, Landon have you been smoking?"

"So..." I say changing the subject. "Do you think your mom's home?"

"I don't know.  Our moms should be home today actually."

"Yeah." We pull into my driveway and I get out of the car.  Kayla opened her car door and got out. 

"Hey do you wanna come over?" I ask, seeing that our mother's weren't home. She glanced over at me and smiled.

"Sure let me put my stuff up and call my mom to at least check up on her.

"Okay..." My mind shifted to another predicament.  "Oh I have to go by the store, my door is unlocked so you can just go in." She nods and I couldn't fight the urge to glance out her ass.  It was so round and firm, I just wanted to hold it and squeeze it.  She walked into the house and I walk back to my car.  I get in and drive to the nearest drug store.

I get out of the car and go up to the counter.  The cashier looks at me. 

"Can I get a pack of condoms?"

"The 3 pack? Any specific brand?"

"I want the twelve pack," I say with a blank expression.  The cashier began grinning, reaching back and grabbing a box from a disclosed place.  He told me the price and I paid for it. 

I walked back to my car, stopping when I heard my name being called. I turn around to see Jessica.

"Landon! Hey babe," She says approaching me.  I roll my eyes and stand there as she stands in front of me.

"Oooo condoms.  Changed your mind about coming over?" She winks at me and bits her lip, trying to see seductive.

"No these are for my mom." She frowned and I opened my car door and got into the car backing out.  I drive back to my house and park, still no sign of my mother or Kayla's mom. I get out of the car and walk up to the door, condoms in my hand. 

I have to remind myself to put at least three into my wallet, Kayla liked my car and we occasionally participated in sexual acts in the back seat.