Chapter 3: Dirty Little Secret

I woke up Monday morning, extremely sore and tired and next to Landon.  This weekend had been very eventful.  The things we'd done and the places we'd done them still played in my head.  I lifted my head, the rest of my body being held down by Landon's body.  His arm was around my waist and our legs were tangled together.

I groan, letting my head fall back against his pillow.  "Landon," I say nudging him. He stirred slightly, but didn't fully wake up.  I shoved him and he flew off the bed onto the floor  and landed on his back.

"The fuck Kayla!" He exclaims, sitting up on his elbows and glaring at me annoyed.

"Sorry, Landon, but you wouldn't get off of me.  You sleep like a bear in hibernation.  We have to get to school in forty five minutes and I'm not trying to explain to my mother why I'm late.  What would I say?  Oh I overslept after fucking the next door neighbor all night?"

He rolls his eyes and stands up, yawning and scratching his chest.  He looks over at me lazily, then scratches his head,ruffling the mop of brown hair on his head. 

"Okay, let's shower then."

I shook my head slipping from his bed and grabbing my clothes a and hurriedly putting them on.  "No sex right now Landon, I am not going to be late because of you and before you say anything I know the deal, but this is my free pass.  I don't want to have to explain this to my mother."

He shrugs, approaching me and pulling me into his arms.  He pressed his lips to mine, his teeth gently nibbling at my bottom lip asking for entrance.  I opened my mouth to accept his tongue.  We stood there kissing for a while, it was weird and intimate and not what friends with benefits do. We were only having sex, it was lust.  This kiss was something different.  I flattened my hands against his chest and pushed him away.

He stumbled back surprised before furrowing his brows in confusion. I looked away from his gaze.  "We have to get going if we want to be on time."

Without waiting for his response I hurried pass him and out of his house. I needed some air because I was starting to feel a little cramped.  I unlocked my front door after glancing at my driveway.  My mother still hadn't made it home.  I should've assumed that since Landon's mom hadn't either.

I walked upstairs and shed my clothes for a shower.  During the entire shower my mind was on Landon, mainly his body and the wonderful things he could do with his tongue.  His tongue was like magic, the best magic ever.

I finished my shower and brushed my teeth before getting dressed for school.  I glance at the clock, I had ten minutes to get to school and my only ride was Landon.  I rush outside in hope that he wouldn't have already left.  To my luck, he was walking out as I was walking out.

He glanced over at me and smirked.  "Need a ride?"

"Shut up," I grumble and walk over to his yard.  I hear him chuckle as he unlocks the door to the car. I open the passenger door and slide in. Landon follows me and starts the car and pulls out of his driveway. 

"Hey, you want to listen to some music?"

I look over at him and shrug.  He puts in a CD and it begins to play.  I recognized the song as Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko feat Childish Gambino.

"I like this song," I admit and turn my head towards the window. We didn't speak for the rest of the drive as we listened to the song.  Landon pulled into the parking lot, dropping me off near my class.  I rushed down the hallway towards my class room with two minutes to get inside the door.