Chapter 6: Jealous

Landon's POV

I lay in bed flipping through channels as Kayla slept soundly beside me. After that disaster of a dinner we had last night I stayed over at her house and we literally had sex the entire night.   We were infatuated with the sex and it was becoming crazy.  I glance down at her wearily,  before climbing out of her bed and walking into her bathroom. 

I turn on the shower and climb inside gruffly.  Last night had been a long night and I just wanted to ease the burning sensation on my back.   For someone who didn't have long nails she sure did alot of scratching.   I let the warm water run down my body with the thought of Kayla running through my head. 

I felt myself becoming erected and hissed.  I found myself wrapping my hand around my length and easing it up and down.   I shuttered, my hand pressed against the wall as I built up the pace. 

"Ah,  fuck yes,  Kayla, " I grunted closing my eyes.  I was picturing here riding my dick and it was absolutely mesmerizing. 

I was so caught up in my vigorous jerking off that I didn't hear the shower door come open.  I didn't know I wasn't alone until I felt a hand ontop of mine.  Instantly my hand stilled and my eyes flew open. 

"Need help with that? " She asks me with amused smirk, before her eyes landed on her hand on top of mine.  I moved my hand and her fingers brushed across the length of me gently causing me to jerk.   I gritted my teeth as she moved her fingers over my tip. 

"Stop teasing me,  Kayla, " I say through clenched teeth.   She giggled before glancing back up at me. 

"Little ole me? Never, " she replies before wrapping her hand around me. "Do you have protection somewhere? "

"Well I don't have shower sex that often so no." She smirked,  before releasing me. I groan in agonizing pain.   My erection was killing me and I was fine with fixing it myself until Kayla waltzed her enticing ass into the shower.

I growl irritated.  "You absolutely positively suck. "

"Not yet. "

My eyes widen at her comment.  She was definitely becoming more wanton.  Before I could respond - probably with some smart comment - she opened the door and stepped out.  I sigh turning back to my shower completely fustrated.   I hear the shower come open and turn to see her standing there with a condom.  I cock a brow surprised. 

"What? " she asks a smile on her face.

                          ***

Kayla's POV

I was at the basketball court with Alyssa while Landon hung out with his friends and played basketball.  I wanted to hang out with her mainly because I was neglecting our friendship. Landon was my ride around so he ended up taking me to the basketball court and Alyssa decided to stick around to ogle guys. 

"So how's it going with Landon? " she asks smiling slyly. 

"Fine,  but things are becoming sticky," I explain. 

"What do you mean?" she inquires. 

"I mean I caught myself being Jealous yesterday. I didn't know why because we are not together."

"You like him! " she exclaims, catching a few people's attention.  I hit her and give her an irritated look. 

"I like the sex,  but I don't think I like him. "

"Mmhm,  that's what you say now, but what if I came on to him?"

"You better fucking not -"

"See you like him. "