Chapter 17

wOAH
680 Reads?!
Thanks! This means a lot!
I'm going to put two days between posting instead one, it gets pretty hard to update with school and all. I hope you understand.
--------

Micheal had had a long day. First he had to study for a huge test all night. Next, his parents were planning a huge family reunion, which meant practicing on what to do and how to act everyday. Lastly, he had slept in and was almost late for school, which earned him a grounding.
So what he planned on doing with his grounding was sleep. In all honesty, he really needed this grounding.

Micheal sighed in content as he lied on the couch. He had finished his homework early and was at peace. Of course he had to practice being perfect for the family reunion in a couple hours, but he would worry about that later. Right now, Micheal was going to sleep.

But his sleep was interrupted by a knock at the door. Micheal groaned in irritation. Who the hell could be at the door? When his parents didn't answer the door, he got up himself and stumbled to the door. Whoever was at the door was going to be greeted by an angry Micheal, and that was a sight to see.

But when he opened the door, his angry expression turned to a shocked one. Lucifer was at the door. What the fuck was Lucifer doing at the door?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Micheal tensely whispered.

Lucifer just shrugged lightly. "I'm bored." He stated.

Micheal scowled at him. "You can't just come here!"

"Well then let's go." Lucifer suggested.

Micheal kinda wished he could go. But one part of him couldn't disobey his parents, and another part just wanted to sleep.

"I can't... I'm grounded." Micheal said, his tone saddened at bit.

Lucifer didn't look disheartened. "So, who cares, just go anyway."

Micheal sighed loudly and quickly grabbed a jacket. He couldn't believe he was doing this. He was going out while grounded. He never dreamed of ever disobeying his parents.

Micheal walked briskly after Lucifer, who had started to skip lightly.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"My house..." Lucifer replied quickly, trailing off when he realized they had already passed it.

He quickly turned around, with Micheal now following slowly behind. He was now pretty exhausted from the lack of sleep. His movements were slower, and it took an excruciating amount of effort to even function.

Lucifer seems to notice how sluggish Micheal was, and slowed down a bit. When they approached his door Lucifer quickly unlocked it and let Micheal stumble in.

"So why're we here?" Micheal muttered.

"I was bored, so I invited you." Lucifer answered.

Micheal chuckled to himself before crashing onto the couch. Falling asleep almost immediately, leaving Lucifer alone.

"Do you want- oh." Lucifer paused when he noticed Micheal sleeping soundly.

Lucifer suddenly felt nervous. Should he sit next to him? Let him sleep? He wasn't used to being in situations like this. Lucifer wasn't used to being nervous. Lucifer was never nervous. He was always confident and spontaneous, maybe a bit loud, but never ever nervous. And there wasn't anyone who could make him nervous, except now. Lucifer didn't know how Micheal was doing it. But now Lucifer was so nervous, and Micheal was only asleep.