Chapter 11

Ok but appreciate that fan art up there. Look at that hp au. It's so beautiful :l I love it.

Can I write a fanfic about this au?

Just like uh comment here if I should idk

Sry I just had to show this to u :p

-------------

Sam shuddered as he passed by the teepeed house of a poor teacher. He saw her and her husband working to snag a high up piece of toilet paper, but they were both failing horribly.

Sam felt guilty, but felt a bit of a rush looking his and Gabriel's work. But he mostly felt a rush when he thought of Gabriel. Sam was in too deep and now didn't know how to truly introduce himself. He couldn't just go like 'Hi I'm Sam, I'm your soulmate but you haven't known but I have. You wanna go out for a drink sometime?'

Sam sighed at his stupidity. He should have just told him from the start. But now he was in suck a complex situation with so many levels, that Sam was just so lost.

He quickly turned the corner and came across the town's park and smiled a bit. Sam was finally going to get some peace and quiet for the first time in this town. He had gotten his favorite book, a nice place to read it, and a snack on hand.

Sam slowly walked, but almost skipped to a little grassy area under a tree. He could hear birds singing in the branches, and the rushing water of the large river beside it.

The short boy quickly sat down and opened up his book. He hadn't been this relaxed before in a while. Everything was so calming. Sam felt his eyelids growing heavy. And soon it felt as though the whole park was weighing down on them, forcing him to fall asleep.

I guess last nights events must've really tired poor Sammy out.

....

Gabriel was so bored. He had spent the last few minutes staring at that teachers house, but that got old quick. Besides Sam, Gabriel had kinda forgotten to make any friends. He had spent his days here thinking of more ways to blackmail Sam if needed, and people to prank with him.

But Gabriel hadn't thought of making any more friends. In his last school he had, had a select group of friends who helped him prank people, or just hung out with him. But now they were gone and all that remained was Sam.

So Gabriel was going to find him. But He had been checking around stores all day, he had even gone to Sam's house but to no avail. So last but not least was to look around to the park. Of course the thing was huge.

There was a giant river that ran through it, and a small forest in the middle of it. It was the towns treasure and it's only tourist trap, seeing that this wasn't the most entertaining town.

Gabriel sighed, this search could take all day. He didn't really know what Sam was actually into. He had just guessed that he was a huge nerd. Which was probably true. I mean, he wasn't used that having fun, or breaking any rules. Gabriel smirked, at least he could make the short buy step out of his comfort zone when he found him. He just to find out where he hung out on the weekends. But to his surprise when he approached the large river he saw someone sleeping. Which was odd for such a windy day. Gabriel couldn't find it in himself to ignore the whistling of the wind. he found it creepy. He stepped closer to the figure out of curiosity, and of course, it turned out to be Sam.