Chapter 3

School wasn't going well for Sam.
Already his brother had made friends with the whole school. And he had zero classes with Adam. Who was having a terrible time as well. And he was on the lookout for anyone who seemed like they would pick on him.

With being constantly bombarded in the crowded hallway, and barely knowing where his class was, Sam was having a terrible day.

Finally after what seemed like years, he found his first period class, only to a see a single person inside.
He had had light brown hair and eyes that seemed to glow in the sun.
And he had a very evil smirk on his face, and something shiny on his hands.

"Wha-?" Sam had started to ask, but was cut off by the boy's words.

"Glitter first, questions later." He stated without looking at Sam.

His stomach dropped. This couldn't be his soulmate. He was suddenly aware of the slight burning on his collar bone. He gulped nervously, it was the real deal. It was only his first day of school, and he had found his soulmate.

He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as the older boy that was now in front of him was snapping his fingers.

"You gonna stand there all day?" He asked in annoyance.

Sam sputtered before just shutting his mouth completely.

He smirked a bit before turning around.

"Hey you wanna see something cool?" He asked with a flash of excitement in his eyes.

Sam looked around a bit before nodding slowly. All the sudden it seemed like a string just came out of nowhere. The teen quickly pulled the string.

There was a big popping sound which scared the crap out of Sam. When Sam looked up there was glitter everywhere.

The boy was chucking to himself now as he looked at his work. Sam stared at the glittering mess. He had to admit that it was very pretty.

But wasn't this first period class? With a startled expression Sam realized that the bell had rung minutes ago.

He looked down at his schedule and slapped himself at his stupidity. His class was next door.

The boy held out his hand. "The name's Gabriel, Gabe for short."

Sam slowly shook his hand before turning around and attempting to run to his class.
Before he could even take another step his wrist was grabbed.

He looked back at Gabriel in horror. Sam had to get to class, he was never late for class. He couldn't be late for class on his first day.

"You can't leave now, you're an accomplice to this." He gestured to the glitter behind them.

Sam quickly shook his head at him. He wasn't going to have a soulmate on his first day. And he definitely wasn't going to skip class on first day.

He tugged on his arm in an attempt to get free but he wouldn't let go. Sam sighed at Gabe.

"So you gonna tell me your name or not?"
Gabe questioned.

Sam just glared at him. "Ok ok geez." Gabe exclaimed loudly

The taller boy tugged on Sam's arm. He looked at him in confusion as he dragged him out of the room and past his homeroom.

Sam looked longingly at his classroom.
He looked down at his wrist being held tightly and felt a small blush creep into his face.

....

Gabriel stared down at the shorter boy behind him.

He didn't even know his name.
All he did know what that this kid didn't talk much, and that he obviously never skipped class before.

Gabe wasn't really thinking ahead in the future. All he had was a shit-ton of glitter, and an accomplice to help him use it.

And perfectly, one that didn't talk.
Of course he knew that he was basically blackmailing to kid to follow him, but who cares! He wasn't missing much. He could easily use the excuse of being new and getting lost.

He stopped abruptly in front of a closed door, causing the boy behind him to bump into him.

Gabe looked through the window of the door and saw a class in session. He smirked and reached down into his pocket to take out a vile of glitter.

(I'm not going to explain how he did it because I don't rlly know :/)

He quickly set up a contraption when when the door was opened, a concoction of glitter and glue would be poured on the victim.

Gabe then walked away with the boy in tow.

"See now that's how you do it."

He quickly found another classroom in use and gestured his new partner in crime to the door.

The shorter boy looked confused at first but had a sort of realization and quickly started to shake his head.

"C'mon you're my new partner in crime!" Gabe then pushed him towards the door and gave him the ingredients.

The boy gave him a sharp glare before attempting to set up the prank, but realized he was too short.

He slowly turned around with a slight blush and an even sharper glare than before.

"Oh my god you're so short!" Gabe laughed, which earned him a kick in the shin.

Gabe glared at him before offering to help him up to the top of the door.

Sam accepted the help and soon set up the prank before quickly stepping down. He was started glaring at Gabe again. He quickly started to try and get away.

But again, before he could get away, he was grabbed. But this time it wasn't Gabriel. It was a teacher, who was also holding his annoying partner in crime.

....