Chapter 12

After the fourth period, it was time for lunch, the best part of the day. Pushing all my thoughts aside, which included me worrying about Cole's knuckle(even if I don't want to, but I'm guilty), the bitchy red-haired girl and how I shouldn't have snapped at her like that. I made my way to the cafeteria, only to bump into someone.

"Ouch, are you okay?" Asked the boy, whom I had bumped into. Which by the way was Blake.

"Uhm, yeah I'm okay," I said, smiling at him.

I then started walking towards the cafeteria, knowing he was going there.

"Do you mind sitting with us today?" He asked.

"Uh, my friend--" I started.

"He's already sitting with us. He told me to ask you to join us." He said.

I turned to their table, only to find what Blake was saying was true. I turned back to him.

"Only Chase wants me to sit with you guys? Not you guys?" I asked, faking some sadness in my voice.

"No, even I want you to sit with us, even Ryder. Now, hurry up, will you?" I laughed as took my lunch tray, which by the way, was fries, a chicken sandwich, and an orange juice, as I made my way to there table, with Blake by my side.

The only place available on the table was the seat between Cole and Ryder.

And I sat there. The red-haired girl was sitting in front of me, with a blank expression in her face.

"Hey," I said with a smile on my face, to everyone.

Everyone replied with a "hi" or a "hello". Everyone except the red-haired girl who was still looking at me with a blank expression. God, what was her problem? I met her piercing blue eyes with my hazel ones and kept staring at her. Someone cleared his throat but none of us broke our eye contact. We were still looking at each other.

"Um, Xandra, this is Jessica, my girlfriend." Said Brody, trying to ease the tension between us.

"And, Jessica, this is Xandra, our new friend." He continued.

"I know." Is all Jessica said and kept her stare on me.

"Look, I know, we didn't have a great start but I wasn't the one who started it. It was your fault too." I said, trying to act like a mature person.

"Yeah, It was my fault too. I started it, but I didn't mean all those words, it's just that Kylie and Bethany were really getting on my nerves. If you wouldn't have interrupted then I might have gotten into a fight. So I'm sorry, and thank you." She said, giving me a small smile. And the other bitchy queen was Bethany.

"It's okay and I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that."  I said, Giving her one of my most amazing smiles.

I ate my fries as I noticed Kylie entering the cafeteria along with two of her sidekicks.

She made ane contact with me, and I playfully waved at her. Her glare was met by my wink.

"You really flirted with Travis, didn't you?" Jessica asked me.

"Nah. I don't flirt with boys. They flirt with me." I said, smirking.

"Damn your narcissism." She said, under her breath.

"This ain't narcissism, this is a way to state a well-known fact." I stated, proudly.

"I like you."Ryder said, winking at me.

"Then do something to make me like you.",I said, s I stuffed another French fry in my mouth.

"How about, we two hang out after school?" He asked as he ate a fry of mine, and I glared at him.

"Like a date?" I asked him, and he winked at me. Again.

Is something wrong with his eyes. How does someone wink so much?

"Well, you're the one calling it a date. I just wanted to take you to the famous ice cream parlor, but you want a date. Hmm, fine. I'll go on a date with you." He said, exaggerating the whole thing.

"No."

Wait. I didn't say that. Cole said that in a cold voice, which caused everyone to look at him, including me.

"Why will you two go alone? We all will tag along. And invite that friend of yours too Xandra." Jessica added, when Cole did not reply, kept a blank expression. He was truly bipolar. One minute he's laughing and now, blank.

"Okay with me, "I said, shrugging as the bell rang.

A/N,

How was this chapter? Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Plz,
Vote
Comment
Share

Till then,
Bye folks
Ally❤