Chapter 1

Hi All,

So it's finally here! PURE BLOOD 2 : HUNTED. Thank you for being so patient with me, had a million things to do which mostly popped out of nowhere.

Enjoy folks

Steph ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

I fell to my knees the same time the other me fell, my chest felt like it was being torn open, my heart shattering. My world spinning out of control, my vision blurring and no matter how hard I screamed for him, nothing would stop the pain.

“Why! Why are you doing this to me?” I screamed at Diana. She looked sadly at me and said,

“I needed you to see. You alone hold the key to change this. Use what I have shown you this eve’.”

Then I was back in my bed crying and trapped in the sheets. I looked around and just let go. I never wanted to see anything like that again, I started shaking from the sobs.

The door burst open and Hunter was standing there looking worriedly at me and he walked cautiously towards me.

“Emma, baby…”

“Hunter.” I said his name and my voice cracked on the end and he ran to me, taking me into his arms as I cried into his chest.

“Shh it’s okay, it was just a dream. It’s okay baby.” Hunter said, trying to soothe me, but knew better.

I won’t let him die, I won’t lose him or any of my friends. I looked up and saw Sammy standing there at the door, watching us with a worried expression.

“It has started.” Was all she said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Well after Sammy said, “It has started.” Like a freaking monk on star trek, I naturally pounded her with questions, asking her what has started? If she knew about the vision Diana showed me? What was I to do to prevent it? But Sammy being Sammy, she chose that exact moment to zone out to lord only knows where talking about some stupid boy behind the glass wall... whatever that means. Sometimes I really hated her gift and I can see why she would call it a curse. It was like talking to a baby about the universe and hoping for a logical response.

Sunday was a rather quiet day at home, Quinn stopped by for Sammy but she was conveniently out and Jacque had stopped by to check to see if I was okay, but Hunter answered the door and refused to let him near me, but I managed to reassure him through the window like a prisoner. Sometimes I really wanted to kick that boy’s ass. He was acting so possessive, and jealous that it was actually starting to annoy me. We really need to have a talk about his attitude.

And before you knew it, it was Monday. Oh joy! And here’s the kicker… we had to take the bus, because Kayla said that if we showed up there with two cars they would question Rachelle's income and then they might look into her background and blah, blah, blah... I stopped listening from there so it was the bus for us but luckily Jack from next door was still trying to suck up to Sammy so he graciously offered us a ride. How sweet, naturally we didn’t hesitate to take him up on his offer.