Emily 70.

Emily!

Emily.

The next day was good, Andre was over and was playing with Nicole, they played in the garden and around the house, and Denzel was helping me cook. We were not alone. James was sitting right behind us watching our every move, in fact it wasn't even our moves, our bums, yes I felt him staring into our backsides. I slowly turned to look at Denzel and he looked at me and his eyes widened, we giggled silently and continued making lunch.

"So James hows everything?" I smiled turning around and putting his plate in front of him.

"Good. Why?"

"Oh just asking." I smiled and sat opposite him, Denzel sat next to him and ate silently. James just stared at me and looked at the window at the kids and smiled. How weird.

"So how long you two precious beasts staying for?" he winked.

"Erm three months." I said fiddling with my ring.

"Oh nice, might have to babysit your lil one, take her places." He said and ate his food. Denzel stared at him and took a deep breath.

"You ain't going next to my child, go find yours!"

"Shut up D, after you know how the women in my life violated it and got abortions."

"Yeah and I can see why, look at you, don't touch my child!" James kissed his teeth and we all went quiet and I watched Nicole and Andre hug, they were so cute. They sat down facing each other, and Nicole made daisy chains and put it around his arm. Denzel looked at me and made facial expressions about James. I laughed silently and cleared my throat.

"Dear old James, I'm sorry you have to go, we're taking the kids to Denzel's mum's house." He shrugged and got up, put his last fag in his mouth and lit it.

"Tell Nicole, I said Uncle James is gonna take her funfair tomorrow, in the evening yeah?"

"Because I'm really gonna let my child go next to you or Sam, my friend get out my yard!" Denzel screwed. James winked at me and licked his lips, hit Denzel and left.

"Is he a paedophile?" I asked. Denzel shrugged.

"A pervert, that's for sure, always watching little year 10's walk down his road, I swear he's linked a few, or a 27 year old, he's a bit dumb." Denzel scratched his head, shrugged and continued eating, I watched him and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing, you look cute."

"Urghh." He made a face and took his plate and left the kitchen with a disgust look on his face, I giggled and sighed. He was funny. I went out into the garden.

"Come on you two, lunch!" I smiled, they run in and sat at the table, and I brought their food and they were talking about kids stuff, it made me yawn, I went into the living room and Denzel was eating his food. I laughed, and he saw me and groaned.

"No leave me alone!"

"Why?"

"You keep calling me cute. I'm not. I'm Denzel."

"Yeah and Denzel is cute." I cooed, he screwed me and shook his head eating his pasta. He finished and he went to the kitchen, I wanted to wind him up, so I followed him, he looked at the kids and took a deep breath.

"OI!" He shouted, we all jumped. Nicole placed her hand on her chest.

"What you talking about?" He asked them.

"Nothing." Nicole smiled.

"You best not be getting to huggy and shit other wise Uncle Denzel's gonna twist your ears backwards and disfigure the damn thing on both your ears." They looked really scared, Andre's face was comical. Denzel playfully slapped his face and washed up his dish. Nicole looked at me and mouthed "Daddy monster." I silently laughed, and gave them the sign to ignore him. Denzel sighed and walked past me, and I followed him again. He was so exciting, like I didn't get bored of following him around, he was just funny. He was very muscular and tall and had lovely auburn hair, which was shaved and shaped, and his eyebrow piercing just made him something else, it wasn't chavy or that nasty look you get in men in their 20's. I don't know he was just exciting. He turned his head as I walked behind him, I smiled at him and he groaned loudly.