Emily 66.

Emily!

Nicole and Damarco have been "ill" lately, and I was looking after them whilst they sat in the living room watching TV. I made them lunch and watched TV in the kitchen, I was watching some documentary on American's worst homes, it was just disgusting, but then again depends on what type of person is living in that particular home. Demarco's mum came in and took the kids to hers so I could have some time alone, I went upstairs and lay in bed for a bit, I was so tired for unknown reason. I was just closing my eyes and when Clinton came in. I smiled and sat up, he sat down on the bed and smiled happily at me.

"Why you so happy?" I laughed.

"I wanna take you out tonight boo." I smiled, he sat down and looked at me, and licked his lips. I laughed.

"Why what's the celebration?"

"New job. My confidence will be boosted if I have a lovely night with you." He winked, I thought, I mean I haven't spent time with a man in a while, I had my little girl I was looking after, and just lounging in the house being lazy.

"Okay."

"I'm taking you down town baby." He whispered, I was so excited, I hugged him tight and shouted.

"I'm gonna go see some of the homeboys." He laughed, I could see he was finally happy to spend some time with me, seeing as I always find some sort of stupid excuse to come up with, I missed male company, I would ring Denzel, but he had work and divorce to deal with, so I gave him some space. I hadn't been in touch with Stacey in a while. I got out of bed and put my boots on and got my denim jacket and went out, taking my purse, I went round the corner and got to a shop and bought a phone card. I walked back to the house and went up to my room and called Stacey.

"Hello."

"Stace!" I shouted, I was so excited, it felt like it had been years since I last spoke to her, I missed her, I really needed to go back and see her, Nicole needed to see Denzel, and vice versa.

"Oh my gosh Emily! I miss you!" She said, she sounded happy, I smiled.

"Me too, how have you been?"

"Great! Oh my there so much to tell you! Things are looking up!"

"Finally why new house?"

"No! I'm working on that though, erm I've been seeing someone." I sat up immediately with my mouth wide open.

"WHO!"

"His name Marquez. He's a businessman."

"Oh Spanish!" I smiled, yes. Finally the joy of her finding someone who wasn't a college drop out and deals with drugs, I'm more than happy.

"Yeah how do you know?"

"Not hard from the name, and loads of Spanish boys are in this area, as you have now guess..."

"They all have that name."

"Yep." She giggled.

"He's amazing Em, he takes too much care of me, and the kids, he loves them! He treats them like his own, and he doesn't even have his own family."

"Aww he sounds lovely,

"He really is, and he's amazing in bed." She sighed.

"Stacey!" I shook my head.

"Seriously he is," I smiled.

"Em?"

"Yeah I'm here."

"Oh good, what's new in your life? Hows Nicole?"

"She's great, erm not much,"

"Come on Em, your in another world compared to us lot down here, come on, the world waits for no one."