Emily 78.

Emily!

"Well that was easy." Emily smiled as we lay down in my room. I stroked her face, but as soon as the words came out my eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" She nodded and put her hands in my palm.

"She's happy, Diane's eyes light up when she's happy, and she was happy, come on she's having another grandchild. It's amazing, and you said we were...you know, together."

"We are, we've actually never been in a relationship." She laughed.

"We always was on the verge of it, but it's weird, we're in a relationship." I said.

"Yeah, but we want each other, am I right?" I smiled and nodded, I kissed her neck, and tickled it with my tongue and she laughed screaming. I hope this goes well, I'll fight any challenge to make this work.

Two months later and me and Emily went out after dropping Nicole at her school to look at some stuff for the house. We proper went window shopping, but ended up buying stuff and dumped them in the car, then went home, on the way home, I decided to get some petrol.

"Get me some chocolate please." I nodded and took the keys out, I doubt she was in the mood, she just had "anger" on her face, and her belly was growing, but somehow we kept it between, me, her and my mum. It was easier and people weren't hovering round her, which she hated. I whistled and put the fuel in and stood there looking at all these people. Someone tapped my shoulder's. I looked down and saw the reflection, and Emily's face. I turned and looked at her.

"Denzel." She laughed. I sighed and didn't say nothing.

"Well this is nice, so Emily how are you?" She looked at her tapping the window, Emily turned away annoyed and looked through my window and out.

"Psychotic bitch." She muttered. I turned to her angrily and kissed my teeth.

"Why can't you fuck off? No wonder Kieon used you, got another chick pregnant and left you, because, Solange, your fucking nuts, and you don't have nothing better to do than to involve yourself in other people's business, and cause shit! Go fuck about with someone who doesn't take you for a filthy joke." I said and turned around. She laughed and looked at Emily.

"You still mad bitch!" She shouted at Emily, pointing her hand in her face, I grabbed her arm and pushed her and budged past her and walked into the shop..

Emily.

I stared at her, it's a shame my window was rolled down and I could see her, I didn't want to get angry, she wanted a nasty reaction.

"You know what, you make me laugh-"

"Shut up, all them times you were getting fucked up by your ex, it was a joy to hear you fucking cry, you lonely bitch, you always felt so fucking sorry for yourself, I hope you go mad!" She laughed. I said nothing and stared at her.

"I love winding you up, you fucking sob story," She giggled, the thought of me turning to her in the past for a shoulder to cry on, a friend to talk to someone to trust with my secrets made me sick. I looked at her in disgust, funny thing was I never done anything to hurt her, we were friend, or so I thought."

"Why you so bitter."

"Why you still living you crazy bitch. Denzel was Geraldine."

"WELL NOW HE'S MINE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM, SO PISS OFF!" I screamed. She stared laughed and clapping.

"Ohh getting lippy are we? Still crazy?"

"Still stupid Solange? Look at how your dress on a public street, you are disgusting, funny how nobody wants you, Denzel and them lot don't want to know you, Stacey's doing well for her self, and Andre's regretting taking your stupid advice, your a low life bitch." Denzel got back in the car and started the engine.