Emily 38.

Emily!

A year later....

I had been secretly going counselling to check up on my mental health, I didn't tell anyone because it was my personal business and I wanted to deal with it alone, usually I'd tell Denzel, but I want to do it alone. Marcel was totally out of the question! He didn't even know I had a mental health, and I couldn't bring myself to tell him, he would think I was weird or would kill him or go mad one day, or something out of the ordinary. I was spending much more time with the doctors than with him, he was mostly working and if not catching up on all the rest he missed. It was the early weeks of Spring and it was okay, he was paranoid, I don't blame him, he didn't have to tell me, I can read his body language and the way he looks at me. He sat down and rubbed his eyes. It was getting late and I was watching movies.

?Marcel, why don't you go to bed, your tired.? I smiled hugging him.

?So you can randomly disappear and when I ask you I'll get the same reply I've been receiving for the last 6 months?? I sat up right and he frowned.

?I'm sorry.? I sighed.

?I'm cool with whatever your doing I trust you, but I need to know, let me in Emily please!? He said calmly.

?I-I- I can't!? I said.

?Its okay.? He smiled. He hugged me and yawned. ?I'm going bed.? He whispered.

?Should I come??

?If you wanna,? He said. I smiled and put the TV off and he held my hand and we went up to bed, we hugged and he kissed my cheek as he started sleeping. I lay there awake. I had been thinking for a few days, I lost one of my files I don't know where it could be, I hope I didn't leave it back in South London, because seriously it's important. I sighed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and he was gone, I started my search I looked everywhere, I mean every single possible area, I couldn't find my file. I didn't really stress I knew I left it in South London, I just didn't want to go down there or get Denzel to go to the flat, I already made him take Pearl and keep her with him, till I'm off to uni. I sat down and stared at the ring Marcel got me, he said we'd be stuck together for life, that was funny, when he came out with it, but I saw how serious he was and took it seriously also, I actually fell in love with him, it took a while a full year to realise, but I do, and I guess that one day had come! I didn't think I'd love him more than Denzel but it's gone over board. I yawned and decided to just lay in bed and text some friends. Denzel started calling, I picked up and he was happy.

?Hey Denz!? I smiled.

?Emie! You alright??

?Mmmhmmm.?

?What you doing??

?I'm lying in bed.? I laughed.

?You lazy lil thing.? I giggled and sighed.

?Em I ain't seen you in months! Are you in hiding or something??

?No I'm just at home I was-? The door started knocking.

?D I'll call you later someone's at the door.?

?Alright b.? I put the fone off and went downstairs quickly and opened the door. It was all Marcel's friends. One had a dog which was trying to come near me. I moved back slightly really scared.

?Is Marcel around?? Paul asked. I shook my head and didn't say nothing, I was always afraid of them, I didn't even come downstairs when they were around! They were dangerous I knew they were, no one needed to make that clear, looking at them said it all.