Emily 45.

Emily!

By 3 am he was lying unconscious, let's just say I took out everything I possibly could on him, I got Em's stuff too. All her money, took abit of his, because I know he spent hers. I got her files, everything, the boys helped me, his yard looked fucked. We were satisfied. Before I knocked him out I told him I'd be back for him, I looked at him carefully, and knew I had silenced him he wouldn't say shit, watch when I meet his dickhead friends. We all went back to South, West was dry, no matter what time it was. I dropped the boys at home and jammed at theirs for abit till 5:30 am. I drove home and took the back inside the house. It was dark, completely. I saw a figure sitting on stairs.

?Em?? I whispered.

?Where was you, I was scared.? She said. I went to her and didn't touch her, I need to wash the dirtiness of that prick off me. My t-shirt had stains on them, but she couldn't see it was dark. We went upstairs and she insisted on coming in the bathroom with me, I agreed and took off my tops, she was too busy running a bath, I put them on the floor and went into the bag and got out the shank. She sat on the side and looked at it and gasped. I ran the tap and washed the blood off it thoroughly. She put soap in the water and I removed my trakkies.

?Can I get in too?? She smiled.

?Ahh no Em,? I sighed. She was about to cry, and her cries will wake up everyone.

?Okay okay, it can take two.? I laughed. She smiled and undressed. I locked the door and sighed. I got in and she did and sat infront of me. She wrapped my hands around her and was thinking.

?Where did you go? Who did you kill?? She laughed.

?No one important.?

?Okay. You smell of weed.? She sighed.

?The boys bunned it around me, I swear I didn't have any.? I whispered. She nodded and I scrubbed her back, She kept poking my leg.

?It's hairy.? She laughed. I chuckled.

?Leave me Em, I'm a boy.?

?Correction, man.? I shrugged and gently scrubbed her arms. I caressed her thighs and she sulked.

?I can't sleep in your room, I've got my own and I'm scared.? She said upset.

?You can sleep in mine, but you got to be quiet.? I whispered. My mum's room was right next door, and she's a light sleeper, she will fuckin kill me if Emily sleeps there. We cuddled and whispered for abit, then soon got out and went to my room and got changed for bed. I put my dirty stuff in a plastic bin liner, and threw it somewhere, and wore some boxer and a t-shirt. She lay in the towel on my bed.

?Do you want something to wear b?? She shook her head and smiled at me. I smiled and put off the light and got in bed. I closed my eyes and felt her fidgeting.

?Em what you doing?? I whispered.

?Nothing.? She giggled. I sighed and closed my eyes and felt her hold my hand, she moved it to her chest.

?Nah, b go to bed yeah??

?Put me to sleep then!? She whispered.

?No sleep.? I said.

?I'll scream if you don't do it.?

?No I ain't gonna, forget it and sleep.?

?I'll shout for your mum Denzel, I'll wake up the whole house.? She said abit louder. I pulled her to me and hugged her.

?Shh, tomorrow we can.?

?NOW!? She said. I covered her mouth and she giggled and laughed. My mum needs to start giving her, her medication, this is fucked.