Let me bless you.

Emily!

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for Nicole, I was still deep with thoughts when Denzel walked in and cuddled me from behind.

“Morning babe.”

“Hi D!” I smiled and turned and faced him. He pecked my lips and smiled.

“Ready for today?” I nodded quickly and sighed, everything better go well. I hope I find out about grandma and see her.

“Great.” He smiled and took a toast, I gulped and turned back to my empty bowl and poured in some cornflakes, and milk. I sat down and ate and thought about everything, I need to stop stressing and just relax and do something more relaxing, before I affect my baby. Nicole came in and smiled, she sat down at the counter and ate her breakfast.

“Yum!” She smiled and gave me the thumbs up.

“Really?” I laughed lightly.

“Yeah I love my eggs sunny side up ma! Ya' know!”

“Of course!”

“SO what we doing today ma?” She smiled happily, I sighed and decided she should have a happy day out and do something much more exciting than finding out weather her great gran was dead or alive.

“Erm how about you go spend some time with Andre.”

“AHH yesss! I missed my Andre! I got a new mummy and daddy game.”

“NO MUMMY AND DADDY GAME CHILD!” Denzel shouted walking in, I sighed as he started arguing with her.

“NO!”

“YES! It's my game.”

“Yeah and your my child, therefore I tell you what to do for 18 years! I said NO!”

“I'm still playing.”

“No it's bad.”

“Why's it bad?” We both said. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged his horny look and they continued arguing. I went upstairs to get ready and came back down and we all left, we dropped her off at Stacey's place, and she immediately left to take them to the park.

“Right let's go find this place.” Denzel said setting the sat nav to the address we had on paper. I sat quietly rubbing my belly and thinking of names, something to occupy my mind.

“We need to go baby shopping.” Denzel sighed.

“Mmm but we don't know what it is.”

“Erm who's fault's that. “It's a blessing from God so anything is fine” KMT” He imitated me. It made me laugh and I shook my head.

“Well I hope it's another girl.”

“I want a boy.” He said firmly.

“I know it's a girl D, mother's instinct.” He got all depressed and upset, it was funny. I decided to change the subject before he had road rage.