Emily 21.

Emily!

A few months later and me and Denzel were sitting in front of my baby girl's new parents, I settled with surrogacy. It was the only way, I knew deep inside I wouldn't be able to cope, I can't rely on Denzel, he has a life to, and the way things were going, it was going to be with his next door neighbour Chanelle. They were spending time together now, it was so annoying but I gave them space. She kept saying hi to me, and I'd just stare at her, not giving a straight reply.

?How many weeks now?? Mrs Ike asked. She was a lovely African woman, and her husband and her have been wanting a child for a long time.

?18 weeks.? I smiled. She nodded slowly, Denzel just stared at them, that as his way of examine if they are good enough.

?I have my scan soon, to check on her.? I smiled. ?Maybe you'd like to come along?? I said.

?That would be a great honour, thank you.? She smiled. Denzel looked at me like I was mad, why should he care, he can spend his time with that plastic fake nasty thing next door.

?I'll call you nearer the day.? I said getting up. She nodded eagerly and hugged me, she was really lovely.

?Take care my daughter heh.? Her husband said. I smiled and nodded. Denzel just nodded his head like the spaz he was and we left. I got in his car and stared at the window as he told me his piece of mind.

?You can't invite her to the scan,?

?I can because it's her baby!? I snapped.

?It's yours!?

?NO ITS NOT!? I shouted. I signed and agreement, they baby is no more mine, he needs to accept that. He just shut up and took me in the direction of his house.

?Stop the car, turn it around and take me to my house!? I said.

?Why??

?Because if I hear another peep from your new girlfriend, I'm going to stab myself.? I said placing my head in my hands, he didn't say nothing as usual.

?She won't be there.? He said stopping the car.

?You said that last two weeks, she came round and gave you that nasty smelly cake, that's what you said a week ago, she came round and complained about her boiler, and you went over, left me with James, who didn't help me, and I could hear you and her! You said that on Saturday and you left me again, for the whole night to go get drunk, you came home and collapsed on me. YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT ME!? I shouted and started crying. I got out the car and started walking.

?Emily!? He said coming after me.

?Leave me, or I'll scream!? I warned. He grabbed my hand and turned me around and made me look in his eyes.

?I'm sorry.?

?I hate that word!! NO YOUR NOT, YOU'LL DO IT AGAIN. LET GO!? I said and pulled my arm away.

?I won't! I swear.? He said hugging me. I hugged him back, and sniffed.

?Don't get drunk again D, you say some nasty things.? I sighed. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

?Sorry.?

?It's okay.? I said quietly. He helped me back to his car, and continued driving. We got to his and Chanelle was there leaning on the wall talking to her friend. I rolled my hands and continued holding Denzel's hand. She smiled when she saw him and hugged him.

?You alright?? He asked, smiling. She nodded and looked at me and smiled

?Hi.? She waved. I scoffed and walked into his house and saw James and Tyrone in the living room. I sat in between them and looked up at Tyrone and frowned.