I will find him.

Emily!

I got to Diane's after a long walk and pressed the bell waiting with anticipation. Nicole opened the door, she looked up at me and frowned. I smiled warily and stared.

“NIC! Don't open the door like that love!” I heard Diane coming. She peeped over and saw me and smiled warmly.

“Ahh Emily! Come in!” Nicole moved back and I stepped in and hugged Diane. “Oh love it's okay.”

“I'm so sorry! I'm okay now. I promise!” I reassured. She ave a little whisper of “good”, and let go. I looked over at Nic who hugged her self and stared up at me.

“Hi babe.” I waved. She waved back and Diane gave her a hand signal.

“Go on give mummy a hug!” She tried to hide her smile as I went closer and hugged my waist and put her head on my belly.

“I missed you Nics!”

“Me too!” She said with a slight upset tone.

“Okay go play your games, I'll get your milk and cookies.” Diane said.

“Thanks nana-ma!” She smiled up at her and ran off. I followed Diane to the kitchen and sat down and she boiled the kettle and got cups.

“Denzel's mug?” She smiled. I smiled back and nodded, I always share that mug with him, since we were young, it was lovely and big. She made us tea and sat opposite me and put some bisuits on the table.

“Right! What's up?” She gave her tea a stir and my eyes followed in circles.

“The man is real Diane, Stacey and her son Andre were there this time...and now I know I'm being stalked, and I'm heavily pregnant and Denzel doesn't even want to see me. It hurts! I want him to just be there for me, he thinks I'm mad. I haven't seen my daughter in two weeks, I want to go back home.”

“Home?”

“America.”

“Oh right...here's home, my home is your home, Denzel's home is your home to. It will never be a place where you feel is a house, it's your home. You know I am always going to support you.”

“What about him, how he feels, he was right, I am just over reacting, I was a bitch! I made Nicole feel so separated from me, I feel so... I don't know.”

“Denzel is just...confused. Emily he's going through a divorce, has got you pregnant and now your settled in, he doesn't want to hear how much you don't want Nicole any more, and the unborn. We are here for you when you need us, we'll provide you with the help you need if you just talk to us and tell us what's going on. You know.” She rubbed my arms. I combed my fingers through my hair and nodded slowly.

“I'm sorry.” I said staring at her. She smiled and held my hand.

“It's Nicole and Denzel you should make it up to. I'm always here for you.” I nodded and sighed.

“Face this, and if I see this mad ass fool trying to stalk you, I'll knock the bitch out! Fool! About your going to harass my son's woman. Please!” She shook her head and got up.

“You listen Emily! Stop chasing some mad creep, and make sure your around someone always! Don't put yourself or the child in danger, oh the way I want to see this asshole! Oh it would be on. I would take off my Nikes, and run off like 'Bolt, catch the man in the wig and smack him like I'm getting paid for it! What kind of life is this!” I just nodded not saying anything, what can you say to Diane when she's having a rant. I would leave.