Emily 20.

Emily!

Sales were great, he took me everywhere and I was shopping for the bump to come along. He didn't say much, and I knew it was last night, but because of the busy shopping not much talking is usually done, and it we were in queues for long he would put his concentration on something else. I don't know what's wrong with him. My hormones made me not care either, so I was just looking at him and kissing my teeth occasionally. We did a lot of shopping and he carried them back to the car for me and I sat there and waited as he spoke to some girls and gave one a hug. I watched and felt really sad, mainly because I wanted to feel loved, especially in my condition, and because he wasn't caring about me as much, he was acting awkward. I started crying and feeling sorry for my self, I was also a long way for home, another hour of silence as we go back then. I saw him kiss her on the cheek and read his lips, he was going to call her, the little brat! I sighed and saw him coming back to the car. He got in grinning and started driving, I looked half dead, I was hungry and felt the effect, the little one ate the little weetabix I had in the morning, I was really in need of food. I could wait till I got home. He did say nothing, in traffic he would roll down the windows and look out, I leaned my head on the window and close my eyes, I didn't want to see his face, I started feeling tired. I couldn't sleep though, I was hungry. He took me all the way back to my place, and helped me take my shopping upstairs to my door. He stood there, I didn't bother to look at him, I opened my door and dragged my stuff in. He attempted to help.

?Leave it!? I said firmly. He looked at me and I cut my eyes at him and took the rest of my stuff in and shut the door, yes in his face. I was hungry. I went into my kitchen and made some food quickly and ate it from the saucepan. I felt so much better. I went and got the bags into my room and packed them away into my wardrobe. I sighed and walked around the house and tidied up. Boxing day was average, boring and deadly without my best friend. That stupid kiss didn't even mean anything, why was he angry? What did I do? I sighed took off my top and lay on the floor, I liked it because it was cold, and helped my back. My phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket and answered.

?Hello.? I said.

?I'm still outside the door you know.? He said in a low quiet voice, I heard it echo.

?Go home then.?

?I'm coming in.? I just put the phone off and lay there and heard him and the keys. He looked down at me.

?What are you doing Em??

?Go away, I bet when you kiss other girls you don't ignore them, what is it? Think I'm gonna go psycho because of that, please! Go do your whores D.? I blurted. I said it all calmly and quietly. He sat next to me and watched me.

?I'm sorry.?

?Why did you ignore me?? I said moving about, my body heat had settled in one spot.

?I don't know, that kiss.? He said quietly.

?What about it, just happened!? I said.

?But we let it,?

?You let the rest! You first kissed me, remember that!? I kissed my teeth, I could have saved that for the first man I would marry, but no! I share everything with Denzel. I sighed.

?Yeah but-?

?Yes so what was different about this? What makes it so bad you can't even look me in the eye?? I said, hurt. He shrugged.

?What type of stupid man are you, one with feelings or without, actually stupid people have feelings, they just block it out to avoid communicating it with words to others!? I sneered. He didn't say nothing.

?Yeah sit there and don't say nothing, I hate you sometimes.? I said looking at my nails.

?You don't mean that!?