Emily 28.

Emily!

I had packed, and got everything for the whole two weeks. It wasn't just me and Denzel after all. JAMES!! Was coming, with this other girl, Stacy and Andre and Tyrone and his female friend. I was kind of relieved, I would not feel weird around Denzel. I was at his looking at all the weird things he was gonna wear there, he was taking a sweater. I chucked it behind his bed and looked at his tops, a lot of summer stuff, good. He came in and smiled at me and continued getting his stuff. He didn't touch me or hug me as much since I told him how I felt, it was still normal but less full on.

?You packed everything?? He asked getting another sweater. I took it off him and chucked it away.

?Yes, I have! Where's your string vest, you are not wearing a jumper!? I said looking through his stuff. He shrugged. I looked through his stuff and he had some nice clothes so he'd be fine. I closed his suitcase and James came in.

?Alright sunshines!? He said happily. I looked at Denzel, and he shook his head.

?We're ready, come on!? He said, and walked back out.

?Why is he coming?? I laughed.

?I thought you might feel weird, it being me and you, so I told them to come.? He said and got his suitcase.

?I didn't mind!? I said.

?It's okay, can we go?? He said. I nodded and got mine and followed.

Stupid of them they let this mad junkie drive us, apparently Denzel's uncle. He was vicious, the boys were in another car, and the two girls, the mad man and me and Stacy were in this car. Tyrone's ?friend? smiled at me, I smiled back and held onto the seat till we got to the airport, checked in, and made it a minute before the plane closed for departure. I sat next to Denzel, and he just fiddled with the mini TV. He looked at me and smiled.

?What's up?? I shook my head. I realised we were in travel plus. Stacy and her boyfriend were sitting next to Denzel in the middle, but she kept moaning because she felt sick, so he was trying to make her sleep, poor girl, always hated aeroplanes.

?Where's James and all them lot?? I said.

?Theirs ticket's economy!? We started laughing and I held his hand, his hands were so big and just manly, I liked them. We both talked for hours and listened to music, and just relax.

?I haven't been on a plane since I was 7!? I said in shock. He laughed and fiddled with my hair.

?Well this should be a good holiday.? I smiled.

?Yeah. Thanks!?

?No problem.? He looked at some book thing.

?We'll go swimming everyday, and eat loads of ice cream and laugh at stupid things!? I smiled, it would be fun, as a group, although I haven't spoken to the girls, their all dressed up, and high classed girls, I doubt we'd have anything in common. Meeting an ex-crazy girl who tried to kill herself to go to the ?special place? to get a baby? That's a topic for a Ricky Lake show.

?It will be fun man.? He played with my hands.

?What are these plastic things??

?Oh Solange took me and I got my nails done.? I said. They were so uncomfortable, I wasn't used to them yet, they were nice though. He looked at my thighs for a while. I put my hand luggage on my lap.

?Denzel stop!? He chucked and touched the side of them. I scratched his hands and people were looking.

?Anything I can offer sir?? The air hostess said. Denzel looked at her and she started smiling at him.