ANGRY SEX

Emily

I lay there and could not sleep. It got to three and I felt him shuffle around and get up. I quickly wiped my tears as he put the side lamp on. He stumbled to the toilet and I sat up and got a tissue and wiped my face and blew my nose. I could not believe I was upset over this. He scared me though. I sat there and he walked back in, closing the door.

He looked at me and kissed his teeth and I started getting angry. I picked up the hand lotion on the bedside table and chucked it at him. He ducked and it hit the wall.

“You’re f*cking crazy!” He shouted and came in my face.

“NOOO!” I screamed. He covered my mouth and pushed me back on the bed kneeling over me.

“WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!” He shouted over me. I started scratching his face and he grabbed my arms and put them above my head. He looked so angry. I tried to break free, but it was useless.

“YOU WANT HER!” I screamed in his face. He growled at me. He let go of my hands and threw the covers off the bed, and grabbed onto my thighs and moved me into the center and parted my legs. He ripped dress and I started smacking him.

“GO AWAY! GET OFF ME!” I shouted.

“THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT YEAH!” He said and pushed my hands above my head again and came towards me and bit my neck really hard.

“NOOOO!” I screamed. I tried to kick him with my legs but he pushed against me harder.

“EMILY’S ALWAYS F*CKING COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT! WELL YOU CAN HAVE IT AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR A FEW DAYS YEAH?” He shouted. I tried to scream but he told me to shut up.

“I HATE YOU!”

“I HATE YOU TOO!” He said and moved one hand down and pulled his boxers down and moved my thong to the side. I started crying as he forced it in me.

“GO ON EMILY TAKE IT! F*CK YOU ALWAYS DOUBTING ME! F*CK YOU ALWAYS THINKING I WANT SOMEONE ELSE! YEAH TAKE IT!” He said pushing harder. I screamed out with tears in my eyes. He covered my mouth with his hand and I attacked him with my nails and dug them into his skin. The more I did the more he pushed in with much more force. He effortlessly but yet aggressively picked my body up with one arm and moved us to the wall. My body hit against it and I stared in his eyes and he looked back at me angrily. He pulled my thong to one side as he did the other side dug into my skin and he ripped it off and chucked it on the floor.

“DENZEL GET OFF ME!” I shouted. He shoved it back in and started moving and as he looked down at my body he slowed down and I saw a grin on his face as he watched the movement. He looked back at me and grabbed my neck and his my head into the wall. I growled at him and he grinned.

“F*CK YOU EMILY!” He shouted. I hit my fists into his chest and he stopped moving. He then appeared to remove himself out of me, before slamming himself back into me. I cried and my head started to lean forward. He grabbed my neck again in a tighter grip and slammed my head back onto the wall. I groaned and cried out. He moved me away from the wall and held onto me and I suddenly heard things knocking on the marble floor. He pulled out and lay my body on the cold table and he bent down. I tried to kick him, but he opened my legs aggresively and kept a firm grip. He looked me dead in the eye and sweat dripped down his face.