Emily 26.

Emily.

?No, he doesn't even listen to me. He said loved me, he lied to me!? I said to her and scratched my head. I sat there listening to her for a while.

?He's suppose to be my best friend, why doesn't he get me now, so we can come to you, and get my baby.? I sighed. These people thought I was mad, I hated this place, it was a white place with a bed and a window. I just sat at the bed and talked to my mum for ages. She finally came back. She didn't leave me. I wanted to hear my baby, so I got up and sat at the wall and put my head against it and listed. I giggled, she was so cute, I mean what a beautiful little girl I had. They can't take her away, she's gonna be wherever they put me. Denzel was suppose to believe me, he just lies all the time, he made me love him for no reason. Why? I sighed and listened some more.

?Aww mummy's gonna come soon, just need to get out of here.? I giggled. A nurse and doctor came in and I quickly crawled under the bed.

?Emily it's okay.?

?No, go away, stop trying to kill me! I want to see my baby, I want the baby.?

?Okay it's fine.? He said.

?NO!? I shouted. They started talking and he bent down and started talking.

?Just come, and we'll make things better.? He smiled. Maybe he was sent by my mum, then I can get whatever he's offering and go to her after. I crawled out and he helped me up and put my on the bed, two men came over and held me.

?NO! MUM TELL THEM TO STOP HURTING ME!? I screamed, and started crying, he injected my arm and it was like I was going dizzy, I stopped moving and just fell asleep....

They kept doing this to me for a month, the more they done it the more I didn't get to see my mum or my baby, they wanted to kill me. I knew it, that's all!

I had given up on trying to escape, there was no point, I was watched 24 hours a day, no escape, even to eat, someone would look over me. I met other people in the same situation, we all wanted to go, we didn't want to stay here, why should we? When we can be where we want to be, they have no right to stop me! I'm my own person, I choose where I want to go, where I want to be, don't they understand? I want to be with my mother. Why is that so hard to understand. I started loosing her again, I mean she wasn't coming back, and neither was my baby, she stopped crying and wanting me, what were these people doing to my head?

I just wanted to go, but the more they gave me pills and injections the more my mind saw a different visible road. I didn't know what was going on, but frequent visits from a strange lady was now getting into my head, she'd talk to me, and let me explain things, the way she spoke to me made me explain more, it made me tell her more things, and I started trusting her. I explained how I felt, talked about my parents, my grandma, and let's not forget Denzel. I mentioned how I trusted him, and put hope and love in our friendship. I talked about our strong bonds and how it felt like it was slowly slipping out of my power, and I knew people would take him away from me, and he would never return. She just listened and as time went on I felt like the normal Emily again, the one who wasn't in the cage, it was like I was coming out, slowly, but gradually. Leaving mum and the baby in that cage. I just didn't want to, but the words of the doctor made me want to.

Denzel

It's been a full four month, and I wasn't allowed to see her, it was some therapy thing they were doing with her, I was missing her bare, like I've never felt like this. It stressed me out totally, and I took it out on people around. I stayed at my mums and it was flooded with kids, looking after Joel took my mind off things, but I really wanted to see Em. I got him ready and my mum came in the room.