Emily 73.

Emily!

I woke up in the middle of the night, and he was on top of me, I sighed and wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. He moved around and I put the side light on and he looked up at me and we kissed.

"You up?"

"Mmm kinda. I can't sleep." I said. He smiled and looked at the time. It was 1:35 am.

"Ite let's lay here and talk yeah?" I smiled and nodded. He played with my hair and we just kissed and embraced each other.

"I love you Em, always have always will. I can't stop thinking about you. You gave me one of the best things ever, my child." He said. I smiled.

"I couldn't ever get rid of her, when I found out, that day in your mum's house, I was so happy it was yours, no one else's, and it didn't get hurt, I didn't loose her, I was scared though, that's why I went partly." He shook his head and frowned.

"Because you were gone, I was forced to be with someone I didn't feel nothing for. Just felt sorry for her." I stroked his face.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be, your here now." He put his face near my neck and kissed it. I gasped quietly, and he pushed out my legs, and pushed in. I loved making love with Denzel, it always made sense when he done it with me. Always. I felt totally safe and secure, it wasn't the good feeling of him being inside me, it was the fact when he did it was like we became one, he was so warm and it made my insides feel hot. I moaned his name as he pushed into me. I will never understand why I love him so much, he's not even my type, and neither am I to him. We both know what we originally want in partners. Denzel wasn't really my type, I wouldn't even catch his eyes off someone like him if I was to walk down the street and he didn't know me, certainly not how I was before. He was just for girls that were highly beautiful, and tall and just amazing. My type was just a normal quiet guy who can make me laugh once in a while, and wanted to become a doctor. Yet I ended up with a 6ft 3 hench guy, eye brown piercing, which I don't really approve of, angry past, and works for the police crime scene investigation. Has actually experienced bitter life till this very day. In fact I don't even put him in a "type". He somehow wipes the type of guy I dreamt of and found in Clinton and makes him the "one".

"Emie baby..." He groaned.

"Denzel." I grabbed onto his arms, as I felt him push in more. I don't know why it hurt so much, I mean I understand if I hadn't been with Clinton for a while back there, but whenever Denzel and I do this, it's a shock, and it hurts.

"Arrrr." He pushed himself down on me.

"Your too big Denzel. It's hurting me." I said finding it hard to breath.

"Shh, I'll make it better, or you want me to stop?" He whispered.

"No I want you to keep going..." I sighed. He kissed my forehead and went faster.

"You can scream to let the pressure out." He said going at a quicker pace. I couldn't shout or scream. The neighbours will hear me, as he got quicker. I couldn't control it.

"Come one baby, scream for me."

"Denzel...I can't!" I said louder. He pushed in deeper and quicker. I moaned louder, and the more he did it the more I moaned, and eventually let it out. I've never been wild before, so it felt good to let my hair down and stop acting like someone who's been controlled by a personality that's normal to others.

"Come on Em, scream!" He said between breaths. The bed was rocking, he made me feel like a woman and I had no regrets about doing it, I didn't even care if me and Clinton were only arguing and he considers what we have a relationship. I've always wanted Denzel, he knows me inside out, that's what I need to hold me together. I screamed and my throat started to hurt. I knew he was coming, I held onto him and I started shaking weirdly and came, he kept going till he came. He slid out of me, and got out of the bed naked. I just lay there and couldn't move, he walked out the room and I looked at the time. It was nearly 4 in the morning. I yawned but waited for him. He came back in the room and closed the door and came and lay down, I turned the light off and rolled over and snuggled up to him, we lay there kissing and he was just reminding me of us when we were younger. I played with his fingers and laced mine in his.