Emily 52.

Emily!

A few days later and me and her were out of hospital, back at the apartment and getting pampered by the bunch. They kept buying me stuff and for her, not once did I buy clothes or anything, they bought a travelling bag full of baby clothes, I was amazed. They took pictures, and Dale's one was the cutest, he gave her little kisses in every photo, it was so cute. I loved spending time with her and them together.

I was with Michael because everyone was working, so we stayed at his and he made me food as usual.

?She's so cute.? He said touching her cheek. I smiled.

?She looks like her daddy.? I said.

?Ooo do you have a pic, I can compare. I love comparing, I used to do it with Viv and her mama, I know she's adopted, lil stingy bitch!? He said, we both laughed. I got a picture from my purse and showed him. He held Nicole and she looked at him and did nothing, but stare. He looked at the picture and back at her.

?Oh bwoi, daddy's written all over ya face, mmm...yo' man has the same coloured eyes, but greener, what black nigga has green eyes!? He said amazed.

?Oh he's mixed race.?

?Oooh right, so what are you.?

?Mixed race too, my mum was Lebanese and my dad was African, which explains the hair colour and my pointy nose.? I smiled.

?So your baby is mixes of many races.? He said gasping. I nodded. Wow, that is Bajan, African, Irish, and Lebanese! That's going to be hard explaining that when she's 5.

?She looks just like him, you gonna let him know he's a daddy?? He asked, I shrugged.

?I don't know if he'd want her, he didn't know I was pregnant, so I don't know.? He nodded slowly, and rocked her.

?Well I would love to be her daddy, she da cutest thing a nigga has seen, we can take care of her, all of us.? I smiled and hugged him.

?Your seriously the best!?

?You too,? He held her for ages, she was so tiny, like really really small, she only weighed 5 pounds. She wasn't big at all.

After the day was over we went home and I was so tired I went up to bed with her, I breast fed her and it put her to sleep. I never put her in the cot, I'm really paranoid, which meant I thought she's have cot death or even felt Marcel would come and get her, something out of the ordinary, so she lay in bed with me, I put so much cushions around her and put a lil pink blanky on the bed and her on her stomach, Denzel's photo was right next to her on the cabinet. I'd stare at it every night and it helped me sleep. I lay right next to her, and was a light sleeper since I'd given birth, so it was fine. I slept till 3 and she started crying. I woke up and yawned, picked her up and rocked her, but she was hungry. I quietened her down by breast feeding her.

?Shhh.? I softly said, she became quiet and I continued feeding her. Sammie came in and smiled.

?Hi.? I smiled.

?Hey boo, hows she doin?? I nodded and gave the thumbs up.

?She's hungry.? I whispered, she nodded and sat down looking around.

?Is that her dad?? He pointed at the picture. I nodded.

?Mmmm he's nice, What's his name??

?Denzel.?

?Oo that name is sexy!? I laughed.

?That's exactly what he said when he first told me his name.?

?Aww was it a one night stand thing?? She frowned. I laughed and shook my head.

?He's my best friend.? Her face dropped.