When the mask is taken off.

(a very short chapter- like this for a reason :) )

Emily!

“He's the cutest!” James said having a look and smiling, he patted Denzel's back and smiled.

“Well done, now get another in the sack.”

“I'm on that, don't worry. I'm on it.” I looked at him and screwed everyone laughed. Diane zoomed in with Nicole and rushed to us all happy.

“MUM!” Denzel shouted, she embraced him and kissed his cheek. She stared at him waiting.

“A boy.”

“Ahh praise God.” She came and budged everyone out of the way and sat next to me on the bed.

“Hello my love.” She smiled happily. I smiled back.

“Diane, that's got to be the last.” I sighed. She laughed. She shook her head and looked at Denzel.

“Knowing him, it will probably be another few.” She sighed, everyone laughed and she looked at the baby and cooed.

“He's asleep?”

“Mmm likes keeping his eyes closed!” I looked at him and wondered. I gently passed him over to his grandma, and collapsed back. Nicole came and stroked my face.

“So I have a little brother!” She gasped excited. I nodded and smiled.

“You and him can gang up on daddy now.” She started jumped and leaned over me to see him.

“He cute. Can't wait till he can run.” Everyone looked at her and laughed. I giggled and shook my head.

“Come one babe, come hold your brother.” Denzel said sitting down. She went round and sat on his lap and Diane put Xavier in her arms. Denzel showed her how to hold him and it was just so cute to watch. James was catching all this on camera, it was lovely to have all this..

In the evening it was just me and Denzel, Xavier still had his eye closed. I has finished breast feeding him, and Denzel sat there watching.

“I can't wait for you two to come home.” He whispered.

“Me too, I can't wait for him to open his eyes!” I said excited. He laughed and sat next to me on the bed and we kissed.

“You know we're having another one next year.”

“No more Denzel, two is enough.”

“Just two more.”

“Why?” I growled and laughed.

“Because I want a big family.”

“Denzel I'm telling you two is enough, I'm not just a baby making machine.”

“You kinda are.” He scratched his head. I wanted to slap him.

“Shut up you!” I pointed. He laughed and groaned.

“Can't wait to have my sex life spiced up again, dropping the kids off with mum, coming home to aggressively-”

“DENZEL!” I loudly whispered, interrupting his evil thoughts. He laughed and looked at me with those eyes.

“Stop it.” I frowned.