Emily 72.

Emily!

Nicole

I had a wickid week with Grandma, Joel, Seany, Malachai and Taysha. Everyone was so cool, we played games and it was cool. I love London kids, their so "ghetto".

Grandma took me home, and dad opened the door yawning. I laughed and hugged his belly. He ruffled my hair and Grandma came in.

"Thanks mum." He said. She smiled and hugged him and me, gave me money and said she'd pick me up during the week to go shopping. I was really excited, she left and daddy looked at me and rubbed his face.

"Umm..." He thought.

"Where's mummy?"

"Sleeping." He said. I stared at him and giggled, he's so funny, and tall, I hope I get tall like him, that's so cool. He looked took my cardigan off me and my little back pack, and I went upstairs. I ran into daddy's room, and damn brother! My face just went down. Mummy's cold, she always sleeps with clothes on, all the time, because she gets cold in the night, those sheets ain't doing her good. I walked in and sat on the bed, and put my hand on mummy's cold back. Her poor face was in the pillow, what did daddy do to the woman. She opened one eye, and looked at me, then jumped and covered her self up.

"Oh Nicole! Sweetheart! Your home early." She smiled and sat up. I got her the duvet and covered her up.

"Yeah. Your gonna catch a cold, your not wearing anything." I frowned. She scratched her head and smiled.

"Don't worry about me, how was Grandma's house?" I smiled happily.

"The bestest! Like damn maa! Them kids are frisky, we played dares and Taysha kissed Joel's friend Sam in the dark." I gasped. She laughed.

"Aww their naughty." She tutted.

"Yeah... I wanna have another sleepover there, Grandma said Friday." She nodded.

"If you want, you can go there." I smiled happily, yay everything is so cool and happy and long lasting. I looked on the floors and there was a lot of stuff.

"What's this?" I picked up a bottle. Ma looked at me for a long time, it was weird, I laughed at her and looked at the bottle.

"Du-rex lube something. Oh! Is it like T-rex dinosaur gel?" I looked at her, I'm so damn clever!

"Erm..." Daddy came in and I flashed it in his face, he looked at me and then ma'.

"Y'all so funny, is it dinosaur gel?" I smiled. She coughed violently and daddy nodded at me. I opened it and and it looked boring.

"What do you use it for?" I looked at him. He shrugged.

"Stuff." He sat next to me.

"What stuff?"

"Just things."

"Oh okay." I was abit confused.

"We'll have this chat when you hit puberty."

"What's that, sounds like orangeade." I played with the bottle.

"No babe it's growing up stages." Daddy rubbed my back.

"Why can't I know about it now, you know." I looked at them, they looked at each other and looked away.

"Weeeeeeeeee!" I put it in the air and it was a aeroplane.

"This is for adults."

"But mummy said it was T-rex gel."

"Yes hun, gel for adult uses, it helps people.."