Emily 43.

Emily!

I didn't say nothing, he raised an eyebrow and looked at the scars on my neck and my thighs, he saw my bruised ankle and took a deep breath.

?Tell me.? I shook my head, thinking of something to say. I scratched my head and lay down under the covers. There was less weight on the bed, and I heard the door lightly shut. I sighed and closed my eyes and thought about things, I didn't want to tell him, so he goes mad and finds him, I just wanted him to relax and talk to me about stuff, not try and find out unnecessary things I don't want to think about it, it hurts when I do. The door opened again, and I looked it was him with some stuff, he got in the bed and smiled at me.

?Chocolates, sweets, doughnuts, everything nice, I got them for you,? He smiled. I sat up smiling and he showed me the me 2 u bear, it was big and fluffy, and with that lovely blue nose. I hugged him gently. He touched my back and he tensed. He pulled away and looked at me.

?That's not normal is it?? He said.

?What??

?Your weight Em, you were never this skinny, your skinnier that Solange, and she's just a 8, what's wrong?? He said upset.

?I...I erm...I'm not well.? I said crying.

?Shh it's okay, I'm not angry.? He said. I wiped my eyes and took a doughnut from the bag and bit into it, I was finally having some good food. I moved it near him and smiled. He bit some and I lay in his arms eating and stuffing myself with good food. I ate all of it within 15 minutes, and he gave me a drink, I drank it all.

?Want Chinese?? I nodded he laughed and got up and ran out of the room. I pulled the hoodie down so it covered my arms fully. He soon came back with a plate and a lot of rice and it had chicken. I quickly grabbed it and snatched the spoon off him and started eating. He sat down and watched me rubbing my back. I was so hungry, I only had cream crackers and water when I was with Marcel, it was torture, I ate the whole plate, and put it on the floor and he cuddled me.

?I missed you so much, I really wanted to see you.? I said. He kissed my forehead.

?I'm here Em.? He said playing with my hair. He yawned.

?Your tired.? I said. He nodded slowly.

?Long trip, very long trip, and no sleep on the plane, was in Canada for months, with my uncle, you know that bustard who used to slap your bum when we were like 15?? I laughed and nodded.

?Yeah that one! His son is coming down from Birmingham, from his mum's to see the whole family, here we go with the ?oh you and Will look alike!? I laughed and could see how pissed off it made him. I kissed his cheek.

?It's okay Denzel, you don't look like him, no one looks like you.?

?Isit?? He smiled. Personally he looks like a lot of people, but he didn't need to know that. I nodded and he grinned. I rubbed his cheek and we lay under the covers hugging each other.

?Denzel.?

?Emily.? I laughed and played with his nose.

?Can I stay with you??

?Of course you can, you ain't going back to your old flat, no yet.? I smiled and played with his earlobe, it helped me relax and I got closer to him and he watched me closely. I closed my eyes and he let me play with his face till I fell asleep...

Denzel

I got back from some long lovely trip to see Emily, and not in a pretty sight. I swear I thought I wouldn't see her again, I had problems myself, so my mind was squashed together with some nasty things.