Emily 61.

Emily!

Me and him sat there watching each other, and just stared in each other's eyes, it was awkward, I looked away and ate some crisps.

"You've changed." He said blankly.

"No I haven't, I'm still me."

"No your not, your someone else."

"Oh really? Well you know me very well, after 7 years don't you?" I said and chuckled, he kissed his teeth and said nothing. Him being angry was funny, I still haven't had a hug from him, I haven't touched him, or told him what he usually used to hear from me. Well simply because I don't need to. I got out my mirror and looked at my self and touched my hair.

"You changed man, you gotta man back there?" He asked. I looked at him, I simply shrugged.

"Not really."

"Lies, after she's telling me "mummy's getting married". Don't lie." He said a bit aggressive. I was taken aback.

"What I do isn't your business! You take care of your wife and spend time wisely with your child, I am not apart of you!" I defended. He smiled.

"You are."

"I'm not." I screwed. He smiled again.

"Em once you've had my child your connected to me, so don't act like you don't like how things are going." I didn't say nothing, I lay back and thought about stuff, hours spent with him, and he went to play with both kids. I sighed relief when he walked off, but watched him, and made a strong note not to speak to him, having a full conversation, all we do is argue. We spent hours at this park till it was around 8. He took us all home, I liked his car, it was like a mini house. He took us all home and I felt his stare burn into me as he watches us go back in our flat. I quickly looked at him, he looked away and drove off.

"That was fun!" Nicole yelled happily. I sighed as her and Viv celebrated...

Denzel.

I got home and it was loud, filled with bashment, the house was messy and smelt of fags, what does this woman do in this fucking house? Come out and spend some time with my child, nope, too much for her. I put my keys on the table, and picked up the stupid stuff lying around and put them all back into their place. I went to the living room and she was winin' to some stupid tune on the tv, and laughing, and there's one of my mans sitting there looking terrified. I sighed and looked at her for so long. She looked at me and laughed and moved closer to me and did it. I walked further into the living room and Wayne stood up and nodded.

"I came to drop suttin off, but thought I'd wait for you because your wife said, but I'ma holla at you later, tell her to stay off the drink." He whispered and walked out.

"I'll call you later." I said. He nodded and left. She lit up another one, and I snatched the shit off her and she moved back laughing.

"What's your problem? Can't a gyal have fun! I'm still young D." She said putting her arms around me. "What happened to that mysterious honeymoon babes?"

"Ain't gonna be shit, because I got work, rents to pay and a child to see!"

"Oh lets not forget the beautiful Emily-Rose Brown, aww have fun today?" She laughed. "Psychopath, next time you'll be breedin her, it will be sextuplets, all inherit her fucking di-"

"SHUT UP! Look yeah I'm trying, I'm juggling everything in this fucking house, you and everything else, I'm tryna show you the love I got for you! Accept my child, yeah it's hard but just do it for me!"

"NO! It ain't my fucking child! Why should I try? All you do is talk about that fucking little girl, like it's God! You cancelled everything we were suppose to do because of that thing!" I took a deep breath and tried not to get angry, but I already was.