Emily 67.

Emily!

It's been several weeks and Clinton was back, we continued to have several nights together, but I didn't really share that with anyone. Part of me was holding back, because I didn't want to be hurt, every man I've had, has this way of making me feel really bad about myself. So I didn't say much whenever he asked me, I kept everything to myself.

"I'm going to England for a while, Nicole wants to see her dad, and he wants to see her, I can't wait till she's 15 and can travel there alone." I sighed, Clinton sat there watching me as I packed.

"Mmmm..." He was so quiet, I looked at him and smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing, I mean, you like spending time with him." I was quiet.

"Yeah, he's been there my whole life."

"Whatever." He played with his fingers, I shrugged and folded a few things and put them in my suitcase. He got up and walked out.

"Clinton!" I shouted. "Clinton!!" I heard his footsteps go downstairs, and the front door slam shut. I sighed and continued packing away. Nicole came up and was happy and running around.

"Yay I get to see daddy on Sunday, he's gonna get me more stuff." I laughed.

"You and your dad," I shook my head, she giggled. She helped me pack her stuff and Demarco came upset.

"What's up De?" I said.

"I don't want her to go," He sulked, I cooed and hugged him tight, Nicole just stared, I let go and she hugged him, it was so cute.

"I'll get you something nice, and we can wear it when we start the 3rd grade. We'll be cool!" She said, I wanted to laugh, but I kept it in, and he nodded and held her hand and they walked out together. I closed the door and started laughing, it was incredible, their friendship. I zipped everything up and felt a bit tired, I lay in bed and thought for a bit, I needed a break. I got my phone and a phone card and called Denzel.

"Yeah hello?"

"Denzel!" I smiled. It was so refreshing to hear a British person speak once in a while. He chuckled, it was so calming.

"You alright Em?"

"Yeah, how are you?"

"Not fine!"

"Why?"

"Okay number one yeah, why isn't Ireland in the world cup? Number two no Caribbean country is in there, and number three, England are bustards! Making me bet at Ladbrokes!" I laughed silently to my self.

"Aww poor you. You don't even like Ireland, the last time you went there, your dad sent you back the second day." I laughed.

"You remember! Yeah man! I didn't understand what the fuck him and his chick were saying, dickheads." I laughed.

"Aww Denzel, Denzel, Denzel." He started laughing.

"Hows my child?"

"She's good, she's playing with Demarco." He kissed his teeth.

"He best not try it." I started laughing.

"They have their little moments, sometimes kiss, it's cute."

"Emily! What the hell? You let her kiss people and she's 7."

"Well Denzel, you can talk after you did things to me when I was under age."

"KMT no I didn't."

"Yes you did! You always started it, you had the whole world fooled." He started laughing.