Emily 30.

Emily!

He lay down next to me and kept touching me, I moved his hand away, but he kept putting them right back were they were.

?Denzel stop!? I whispered. He laughed and moved closer to me, pulling my dress up.

?Why you wearing this Em??

?It's a night dress, that's what the label said anyway.? I said.

?Mmm I can see your underwear!?

?I know, at least I'm wearing underwear.? I said. He laughed and kept on touching me. His hands were everywhere on my body. I think it was time... I got up and went into my bag and got the stuff and went back to bed and sat there, he looked up at me and smiled. I opened the packet and took two out and put it on the bed. He looked down and back at me.

?You-?

?Shh!? I took his left and put the bracelet on his hand.

?What is this Em??

?Erm the man said it's a shag bracelet. You keep touching me, and stuff so I got one so just in case.. You can't do it with any girl till it breaks, it's fun!? I smiled. He sat up and looked at it.

?It's black and nasty!? He said. I looked at the packet.

?Oh yay, means no sex. The green one means no fingering.? I put that on his hand too, because he kept touching me at night.

?WHAT! It's bad enough me not having sex for time, but now till this mother fucker breaks, no, let me see the packet!? I gave it to him.

?Can't I have a yellow and clear one?? I shook my head.

?That means a hug, it also means you can do what you want, you keep touching me!? I said worried. He started laughing and tryna break the band. I smacked his hand away and put it on the table and he lay back fiddling with the band.

?Your wearing all these things, and it makes me wanna you know..?

?You can't now.? I said quietly and smiling. I didn't want to sleep with him, just for fun, he's my est friend, it's not gonna happen. Not here, not in England not anywhere.

?Good night Denzel.? I yawned turning away.

?Oh my gosh.? He whispered. I heard him sighed and he lay down and was quiet.

?Do you want to be with me?? He said. I sighed and thought for a bit.

?I don't want us to ruin our friendship, I just want it to be like this.? I sighed.

?Oh skeen.?

?What does that suppose to mean??

?Nothing, if you don't wanna we can still be friends, nothing will change.?

?Good.? I smiled. I closed my eyes and heard him turn, I knew he was fiddling with the band, he made me laugh, I wanted everything to go good, just us being friends, I can't be in a relationship with my best friend. It's weird. Even though we'e already done things, I don't want that to mean I have to be with him, I wanna move on, live life, not live the past all over again. I fell asleep, happily..

The next day I woke up and he was up and walking around and complaining to himself.

?What we doing today D?? I smiled.

?Don't know, I'm gonna go with Andre to this festival thingi in the town.?

?Oh. I thought me and you were getting pampered.?

?I don't need one of those,? He said shrugging. I sat up and huffed.

?You said you'd come with me, and we'd spend time together.?