Falling in love much?

Emily!

I woke up the next morning to hear Nicole singing to Beyonce, I groaned and rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. How great! Her singing was traumatizing, I just ignored all the racket and went straight to the bathroom and re freshened myself.

I went down to the kitchen and Denzel had my breakfast on the counter.

“Ahh yes!” I clapped happily. He smiled and was already ready.

“So after this get ready so we can go back and see your nan yeah.” I nodded happily and he kissed my cheek and drank his water.

“Then we can go shopping, I can get Nicole some new shoes too and some clothes.” He sighed and walked out. I was so happy at the moment. I rubbed my belly as I saw my breakfast and went straight for it. Nicole came down and watched me.

“Hiya Emma-ly.” I smiled at her and stroked her cheek. “Love you ma.” She said sweetly.

“Aww babe I love you too, so does daddy,”

“Yes! Go us, we're the power-puff family. Y'all dun knoww!” Oh gosh remix'in the American with British slang.

“Stay away from Joel for abit Nic, discover yourself.” I said gently. She just looked at me blankly and nodded in agreement. I gave her abit of my food and she had my toast.

I went and got ready and did my hair and make-up, Denzel came in the room and smiled at me, I looked at him with a grateful smile.

“Hmm you look lovely.” He said hugging me from behind as I stood behind the mirror.

“Thank you.” I giggled. He rubbed my belly and looked down at it, I put my hands on his and sighed.

“Just a few months now.”

“Child birth...oooh the joy.” I said with anguish.

“All worth having my babies though. More to come.” He whispered in my ear and bit my ear lobe. “A year apart from now on.” He added. I gasped.

“No way.”

“Oh yes Emily, this is going to be one fun ride. To wait nine months then do it all again, that does things to me.”

“Urghh!” He started laughing and shrugged.

“I'm not getting younger, I need to have three more before I'm thirty, so we're done! The rest is just fun fun fun!” He winked.

“Can't wait!” I gave thumbs up. He showed his white teeth and looked at me.

“Ready?” I nodded and we went downstairs.

“Come on Nic, tele off let's go.”

“Gimme a sec ma!” She shouted, Denzel went outside and I waited by the door. She ran out like a little ginger bread man with zeal. I just closed the door and locked it up. I got in the car and Denzel started driving. We stopped more times in the journey than our usual because Nicole decided to drink the whole carton of orange juice during the night when we were all sleeping. So after nearly two hours we got there.