It's all for you.

Emily!

It's been a month, and I can say with pride my grandma lived a good healthy life for 82 years, she died in her sleep that night we left. I have been okay I guess, why shouldn't I?

I have my Denzy and my beautiful daughter, she wanted us to be happy, she wanted us to be a happy family and have a good family life. I have been thinking about her, I mean when I rang and found out it wasn't a shock but it stung my heart, because I was just beginning my relationship with her.

“Em. Stacey's downstairs.” He peeped his head through the bedroom door. I nodded and turned back to the photo album of grandma. I collected all her personal belongings and been attached to it everyday since, just looking through things and thinking of her, her scarf smelt of her, I would wear it, but it started to fade. I got up and held my bump and waddled downstairs.

“Babe!” Stacey smiled happily. I waved and gave a warm smile.

“Hi Stace!” I said excited, I was happy to have her around, she made me feel so much better. Denzel sat there reading through a mother and baby leaflet. We watched him silently as he looked anxious.

“You alright Denz?” I smiled rubbing his back gently.

“Mmm you never got cut open for Nic right?” He said gulping. I smiled and shook my head.

“No,”

“So you won't for this yeah?”

“Well no, I think I'm alright to have a natural birth.” I reassured.

“Okay, I don't want you cut open, that's not right. Are you like sedated with those things?”

“No, I had a caesarean with Malachai.” Stacey said, she pulled her top up slightly and Denzel gasped.

“Your making me worried, just no.” He said getting up and fidgeting.

“D it's fine.”

“No, I'm going to see James.” He rubbed his face and sighed and looked around lost, then put himself together, and walked straight out of the room. I giggled and turned to Stacey.

“Poor Denzel.” Stacey said dazed. I started laughing.

“He's been like this for 2 weeks, asking if I'm sure I'm going to have a natural birth and how would I know,”

“Aww he weren't there for Nic's was he?” I frowned and shook my head.

“That's when I ran away to America.”

“Aww Em you did it all alone.”

I nodded and sighed.

“This baby is going to make us even stronger, he's going to be there, hold my hand and see his baby first time.” I smiled happily.

“Aww yes, he's going to be so happy, I can see it, he called me the other night just to talk about you having this child.”

“Really?” I laughed.

“Mmmhmmm it was interesting he admitted he was scared for you, and booked time off work just incase you randomly say “it's coming”, he's waiting for those two words Em, it's so funny.”