Emily 25.

Emily! -Denzel's view.

It been a full two weeks, and it was now killing me, her phone was off and her neighbours hadn't seen her in a long time. My mum was now worried and that prick James was still going on about what happened.

?Just get the feds involved?? Samuel said. All the boys were round and could see the stress written all over my face.

?I wanna find her myself.? I said quietly.

?Your doing very well on that, aren't you!? James laughed. I didn't say nothing.

?James shut your mouth man! What made her randomly go anyway?? Tyrone asked. I shrugged.

?He fucked her!? James laughed.

?NAHHH!? Damion laughed.

?He did, I was in my room, and I realised it was her in there, and then he came home fucked and went in there, and they thought, fuck everything lets play a few games,? He laughed. They all started laughing.

?Was she good?? Samuel asked. I ignored them.

?She must have been if they were at it till 3!? James said, I couldn't be bothered to knock him out, even if he was out cold his face pisses me off.

?James your nuts listening to them!?

?I was tryna sleep, but it was just there, two good hours of that!? He added.

?I don't even remember.? I said and rubbed my face.

?Your pissed, your suppose to indulge, you get me. You have to know what your doing, so you enjoy that shit too.? He said grinning.

?It's not the time J.? Tyrone laughed. I got up and just walked out the house, I went downstairs and sat in my car and put my head on the car wheel. Where am I gonna find her now? I drove by the cemetery and just waited in the car, the thing is, she comes there, for the first 12 days, there was new flowers, but then she must of stopped, I don't know. I was sitting in the car and was bored. I looked through my stuff and found all the stuff she used to stuff in my car. Sweet wrappers and weird little messages. I smiled and read her messages and looked at the wrappers. Boy does she love quality street, hmm.. I miss her, in my mind, physically. She makes me smile and she actually sees something good in me, whilst everyone else just sees nothing. She's a good person, so why the fuck did I avoid her feelings and go after all these weird girls, why can only seem to develop feelings after years, of this strong friendship we have. It's fucking bollocks! KMT. Usually I don't care about girls, but woah, she was different, and you can't get her out of your minds even though she doesn't say much, it's just the way she connects with me, it's like she knows how to, without trying, and I can read her feelings in her eyes, she's like a flipping soul mate, and I don't believe in that fantasy shit, I'm just a convict who's tryna turn away from crime, doing quite well, I suppose, but that's the thing, it's because of Em. I would have flopped the first week I got out. Then I just avoid her feelings and let her deal with the rubbish she's facing on her own. I admit it.

?I'm a prick!? I sighed and took my key out and looked at the picture of me and her. We were so close, unbelievable, not once did we ever tell each other we liked each other or anything, just ?friendship?. Fucking bullshit, I'm in love with her not I love her. Someone should shoot me, I'm such a dickhead. I looked at the background for a while. Hammersmith! I started the engine up and literally took my force out in the way I was driving. I hit the motorway and sighed. I have to find her here, it's the only place I can think of. There was a heap of traffic.

?Fuck sake, CAN'T YOU PRICKS MOVE!? I shouted out the window. People were looking at me, yes, I'm going crazy and what? KMT. I was in some slow traffic for 20 minutes till some prick who caused it moved! I drove continuously till I pulled up in front of the house. I got out and locked the car and stared at it. I haven't been her since I was 14. That was a very long time ago. It actually freaked me out, like seriously. Even when I came here, I was scared. I sighed and saw the door was opened. Fuck! All the trees had surrounded this house, like seriously covered the house. All I could see was the door and it was opened. Nevertheless, me being Denzel, nosy and unafraid I walked in like it was my yard. It was all smoky and dirty and messed up. I walked down the corridor and the wooden floor creaked. Shit. I found nothing downstairs, just some smashed glass and some pieces of it on the stairs with splashed blood on it. I gulped and walked up stairs and heard sniffs. No, no! I saw her sitting there and she'd slit her wrists and cut her arms and her legs with all these pieces of glass. I sighed and she slowly looked up at me.