Part 115

Part One Hundred & Fifteen

Although we told people to get here for five o'clock, the majority of them only managed to get to our house for half past, deciding that they wanted to go back to their own houses to get changed first which was understandable; I hate staying in my work clothes longer than what I need to.

Astons family were the first to arrive, only his mum, step-dad, Courtney and Conor as the others already plans so Astons mum promised she would fill them in on the news tonight. Not long after, Astons band mates turned up with their partners, Lexi all over Rochelle and Chloe. Louise text me to say that her and Marcus would only be getting here before six because Marcus was stuck in traffic so we had to keep our guests waiting for a little while longer. But with Lexi being very hyperactive tonight I don't think anyone even noticed.

"Do we get to hear why you've brought us all here or not?" Louise asked, as everyone had been sitting around for fifteen minutes since herself and Marcus arrived.

"I guess so, if you're all ready that is." I smiled as I sat down next to Aston, leaning into his side as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yes!" They all chorused.

"Well, on the weekend me and Jess kind of got into a big fight," Aston said which resulted in a scoff from Louise followed by daggers.

"It's not as bad as you think!" Aston defended as Louise rolled her eyes and I shot her a look.

"Anyway, after we talked things out I asked her a pretty important question,"

"So basically, we're getting married!" I grinned, holding up my left hand to show everyone my ring which resulted in plenty of screams from the girls before they all came over to fawn over the ring.

Aston placed his finger under my chin and turned my head to face him before kissing my lips gently and removing himself from the couch and going over to the boys, seeing as all of the girls had left them.

The girls took turns looking at my ring as I was practically forced to tell them all how Aston proposed to me, all the while Lexi had perched herself onto Siobhan's lap. After I'd finished, all the girls were awing and looking at my ring again. I took a quick glance over to the boys and saw Marcus shake Astons hand before he was pulled in to a 'man hug'.

"We've got some more news too." Aston said after about ten more minutes, coming over and standing behind me as he rested his hands on my waist.

"Yeah, but instead of telling you this part we're just going to show you." I smiled as everyone else looked on at us confused.

I turned my head to face Aston and nodded slightly before he kissed me quickly, knowing what he was going to do. Once I'd turned my head back to face everyone, Aston slowly lifted the bottom of my top up to reveal the scan picture stuck to my stomach with tape, another one of Astons brilliant ideas.

"No way!" Rochelle screamed, putting her hands over her mouth as everyone else congratulated us.

"I'm going to be an Aunt?" Louise asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yeah," I smiled, removing Astons hands from my waist and going over to Louise, pulling her into a huge hug.

"And you're going to be a great one!" I said quietly as she squeezed me slightly.

Astons P.O.V.

We'd told everyone our news and they all seemed pretty pleased, I'm sure our neighbours had a different opinion with all the screaming from the girls. Once everyone had congratulated us enough times, my mum dragged me into the kitchen to have a 'private chat'. But as soon as we were in the kitchen she pulled me into the biggest hug ever.

"Oof, you alright mum?" I laughed, returning the hug.

"Yeah," She smiled, releasing me and bringing her hands up to rest on my cheeks.

"I can't believe you're getting married!"

"It was going to happen at some point." I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"And you're sure about Jess?" Mum asked as I frowned.

"Sure about Jess? Mum-" I sighed.

"Are you sure she's the one?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. We had a huge argument the night before I proposed and she left. I already knew I wanted to marry her but that night showed me that I don't want to be with anyone but her." I smiled as Mum smiled back at me.

"And what about Lexi? Do you think you can be a Dad to two kids?" Mum asked as I sighed.

"Ast I'm just making sure you know what you're putting yourself in for!"

"I know that, but it doesn't matter whether or not I can be a Dad, I have to be. All I know is that I'm spending the rest of my life with Jess, Lexi and the baby, everything else I'll figure out on the way. You've got nothing to worry about." I smiled as my Mum nodded her head.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a Nana!" Mum smiled as I laughed and shook my head.

"There he is, my wonderful brother-in-law."

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X