Part 99

Part Ninety Nine

"You did this?" I grinned, walking over to him as my family fussed over Lexi, giving her lots of overdue cuddles and her presents.

"Yeah." Aston shrugged, like it was nothing.

"You didn't have to do this for her birthday." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's not just for Lexi, it's for you too, I know you've been missing them." He said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head.

"You're too sweet." I sighed happily, as I turned slightly to see Lexi sat on my dad's knee while my step-mum gave her her presents.

"Does anyone want a drink?" Aston asked as we pulled away from each other, resulting in people telling Aston what he wants.

"Jess? Do you mind giving me a hand?" He asked as we made our way into the kitchen.

"Oh by the way, mum said she'll come round an hour before the party with Court." Aston told me, putting tea and coffee in the separate mugs.

"Your mum's coming?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"Yeah, that a problem?" He asked, turning to face me as the kettle boiled.

"N-No, I just wasn't expecting it." I stuttered as he came over to me and rested his hands on my waist.

"Listen, they just want to see Lex on her birthday. Plus she asked me if she could see her 'new nana'." Aston told me, biting his lip.

"'New nana'? She said that?" I asked, with a small smile.

"She also called Court her 'new auntie Courtney', granted it's a long name but it's cute nonetheless." Aston chuckled as I giggled with him.

"I can't believe she said that." I mumbled, in my own little world, as Aston poured the drinks.

"Get used to it babe," Aston laughed as I stared at him. What?

"I've told you before and I'll tell you again, you know I intend on making an honest woman of you someday."

"No I know it's just-"

"Just what?" He asked, as I gave him the milk out of the fridge.

"I hadn't thought about that in a while." I shrugged.

"Well start thinking." He laughed, passing me a few cups to take out to my family, leaving me confused.

"So, how's the band going Aston?" My dad asked, as Aston sat down next to me on the couch.

"It's going quite well, we've got a couple of TV performances coming up actually." Aston replied, taking my hand in his as I watched Lexi and Alex play with Ariel.

"I'll try to catch one then, I haven't seen much of you with living away."

"Sounds great, next time we have a show over here or the US I'll be sure to sort out some tickets." Aston smiled as I squeezed his hand lightly.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X