Part 15

Part Fifteen

[tell Lexi I'll be 5 minutes, had to nip into work early on my way back now x]

That was the text I woke up to the morning after. Lexi was already awake and watching TV in my bed so I gave her Astons message and she ran off into her room doing god knows what.

[she's super excited! hey, what was up with you last night? xx] I didn't get a reply, just a knock on the door 10 minutes later.

"You're late." I laughed, opening the door.

"I guess, where's Lexi? In her room?" He asked as he just walked straight through and headed to Lexi's room without even looking at me. Now I know there's definitely something wrong.

I was definitely going to talk to Aston about whatever's going on but he came round to play with Lexi so I decided to leave them be for a little while before going into Lexi's room and asking Aston to come into my room.

"Hey," I smiled as I walked into her room and saw both her and Aston sat on the floor with lots of paintings around them.

"Mummy, look we did!" Lexi said excitedly, jumping up and dragging me over to where all her paintings were.

"They're great Lex, but do you mind if I just steal Aston for a minute?" I asked as she nodded and went back to her paintings.

It took about 2 minutes to convince Aston to come and talk to me, something's definitely up.

"What do you want Jess?" Aston asked as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"I just want to talk to you for a minute."

"Then make it quick, I was supposed to be playing with Lexi today." He said, crossing his arms.

"Just come and sit down... Aston please?" I asked after he refused to move.

"What's going on with you?" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"No you're not. You've been acting different towards me since last night, what's happened?" As soon as I asked him this he frowned.

"It's nothing." He muttered.

"It's something. Ast just tell me."

"It doesn't matter Jess, seriously."

"I care about you, of course it matters." He thought to himself for a minute before sighing.

"I just..I just didn't realise you were leaving so soon. Like, these 4 weeks have just flew by and I don't know about you but I've had the most amazing time. You and Lexi are like family now and if I'm being completely honest I don't want you to go, you know. It'll be weird you two not living across the hall from me." He laughed slightly as I smiled at him.

"I know what you mean," I said as Aston frowned.

"No you don't."

"I do, I really do. Spending near enough the full 4 weeks with you has been great. I never expected anything like this to happen when I agreed to come over here. It'll be weird when we go back and you won't be there. I'm so used to this now, I don't want to leave either but the manager's already booked our fights and giving this apartment to someone else now so there's nothing I can do." I shrugged.

"I'm really going to miss you." Aston said quietly after a few minutes of silence.

"I'm going to miss you too, but please don't do this because you'll set me off." I laughed, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Sorry babe, come here," He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Love you." Aston said, kissing my cheek.

"Love you too."

Vote/Comment please,
Thanks for reading..as always X