Part 26

Part Twenty Six

Me and Aston were talking for at least 2 more hours as he tried to take my mind off the whole situation. It worked a little but as soon as Aston had to go my mind was completely focussed on Jackson. I woke up the next day feeling 10 times worse than yesterday, now it was all starting to sink in; I'll never see him again.

As soon as I walked into the living room my Dad was pestering me to go and visit my old friends or to invite them round her so we could all talk about Jackson and try to help this whole grieving process. But each time I kept denying it. I really just wanted to be on my own until I'd come to terms with what's happened. My Dad took Lexi to Jay's house this morning as he already had plans with my step-mum for the day.

I felt so bad, I haven't seen my own daughter in 2 days but a hyperactive 3 year old running havoc around the place really wasn't what I needed right now.

Before my Dad left he told me that he was going to get into contact with one of my friends so that they could round and check I was alright, completely ignoring the fact that I'd already told him I don't want to see any of them right now.

I fell asleep soon after they'd left and was woken up by a loud knocking on the front door. I groaned and stretched over to get my phone off the side - 12.13pm. I'd been asleep for about an hour after an approximately 4 hours sleep last night. I couldn't catch a break. The knocking just didn't stop.

"Alright, I'm coming," I mumbled as I got out of bed and slipped an old hoodie on.

As I left my bedroom the knocking got louder and louder. It's probably one of my friends that my Dad's sent round.

"I don't want any company, if my Dad's sent you then please just go away!" I shouted as I walked past the front door, heading towards the kitchen.

"Your Dad didn't send me babe," As soon as I heard that voice I spun around on my heels, I've got to be going crazy.

"You're saying you don't want any company but that's everything you want right now, trust me Jess; I know."

I was definitely going crazy, there's no way this can be them. How can it be? I slowly unlocked all the chains and bolts on the door and to say I was completely gobsmacked to see who was on the opposite side of this door was an understatement.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered, as I looked at them then at the suitcase stood next to them.

"I couldn't stay at home knowing just how upset you are."

"But...Your family?" I asked as they walked in with their suitcase and I closed the door behind them, still in a fair bit of shock.

"They know, I told them. They completely understand, plus they had me over Christmas which is just what they wanted. I'd only be spending the New Year in some club with the boys anyway,"

"Come here babe," Aston said pulling me into a hug which was definitely better than the one he'd given me over skype.

"I'm so sorry Jess." He sighed as the tears started to flow.

"I don't know what to do. I can't even look after Lexi, she's been with someone else for the past 2 days."

"I know it all seems bad now but everything's going to get better, I promise."

Vote/Comment please,

Thanks for reading..as always X