Part 72

Part Seventy Two

After the wedding was completely over, me and Aston got a taxi back to his house rather than mine. Which was definitely a pain the next morning, I needed to be up early to get back to my house for when Louise dropped Lexi off. But that was more difficult than it sounded when we were both supporting a huge hangover. We got to my house and Louise was sat in her car with Lexi and Marcus. Whoops.

With Aston being busy at rehearsals and both me and Lexi busy with work and school, we hardly saw any of each other. Aston would try to see us once rehearsals were finished but by the time he was finished Lexi was already in bed for school the next day. So he normally came on a weekend when she'd be up for a little longer.

The next month absolutely flew by as before I knew it, Aston was all packed up and waiting to be picked up to head off on tour. I drove me and Lexi down to Astons house that morning as he deserved a lie in before he headed off, rather than driving thirty minutes to my house which he could've had in bed.

Low and behold when we got there he was still in bed, even though he was getting picked up within the hour and wasn't even remotely dressed.

"Lazy bum!" Lexi giggled, climbing up Astons bed.

"Hello to you too." Aston laughed as he sat up, keeping the duvet above his waist.

"Hi!" She giggled again, waving at him cutely before he gave her a quick cuddle, once she'd gotten under the covers herself.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" I asked, standing at the end of his bed with my hands firmly on my hips.

"Man! What is it with you two today? Can't I get a simple hi this morning?" He asked cheekily, dodging my question.

"Hi, you need to get up and get dressed."

"I don't need to get out of bed for at least another twenty minutes yet, just come sit down." Aston sighed, patting the space of the bed next to him.

"Fine, twenty minutes, that's it." I said sternly, sitting down next to him where he instantly pulled me down to rest my head on his chest with his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Do you have to go?" I mumbled as he kissed the top of my head.

"Unfortunately I do, but I'll see you when you come to the London shows." Aston reassured me as he rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

"But that's not until the end of the tour." I pouted.

"We'll still have phone calls."

"It's not the same." I sighed, leaning into his chest making him chuckle.

The next twenty minutes soon flew by and before we knew it, Aston was up, dressed and waiting by the front door ready to be picked up.

"Can I get a goodbye little legs?" Aston asked, crouching down to Lexi's level where she jumped into his arms and he stood up.

"Will you say bye to JB Marvin and Ritsè?" Lexi asked, lifting her head up so she could look at Aston.

"Course I will."

"Can I come and see you?"

"Soon, you and Mummy are coming to four shows at the end."

"Okay, you promise?"

"I promise," Aston chuckled.

"Now can I get a hug so I can say bye to Mummy?" He asked before Lexi embraced him in a huge hug.

After a quick kiss on the cheek, Aston put Lexi down and she ran over to the stairs to sit on the bottom step as Aston came over to me.

"What am I going to do not being able to see this gorgeous face everyday?" Aston laughed gently, wrapping his arms around my waist as his hands rested on the top of my bum cheekily.

"I'm sure you'll live, you'll have thousands of girls screaming at you every night for two months." I giggled as he pulled me closer to him in a warm embrace.

"There's only one girl I want screaming at me, and no one there to watch." He whispered cheekily in my ear, carefully so Lexi didn't hear.

"Stop it!" I giggled, smacking his arm as I pulled back from the hug.

"I'm going to miss your cheeky self." I sighed, hanging my arms back around his neck.

"I'm going to to miss your hot ass." Aston giggled cheekily, tapping my bum sneakily as I gasped.

"I'm really going to miss you." I smiled weakly.

"I'm really going to miss you too, what am I going to do without someone nagging me all day long?" He grinned, bringing one of his hands up to rest on my cheek.

"Psst! Aston!" Lexi whispered from behind us, I had my back to her so only Aston could see her.

"What?" Aston whispered back, moving his head to the side slightly so he could look at her.

"Kiss Mummy!" She whispered, as Astons face cracked into a smile.

"If you say so," He whispered before turning his head back to me.

"Lexi's orders." He winked before leaning in and kissing me.

Soon enough the bus arrived at Astons place and he had to leave. Me and Lexi came out with him as he had to lock up. I picked Lexi up and balanced her on my hip as we followed Aston up to the tour bus. He passed his suitcase to one of the security men before coming back over to me and Lexi.

"I guess I'll see you girls in 6 weeks." Aston sighed, standing in front of us.

"I guess you will." I smiled, jostling Lexi up.

"Aston? We really need to go now!"

"Won't be a sec! See you soon little legs." Aston said, kissing Lexi on her cheek as she stretched her arms out for a quick cuddle.

"Love you." Lexi muttered into Astons ear.

"Love you too." He sighed, pulling away from their hug and giving her another kiss on the cheek.

"Text me later yeah?" Aston asked as he turned his attention back to me.

"Yeah, I will." I smiled weakly.

"Come here," He tutted, planting his lips on mine in a luxurious kiss.

"You don't know how much I'm going to miss you."

"Yes I do," I giggled.

"Now go, go and have fun!" I smiled, pushing him away slightly.

"Alright, I'll see you girls soon." Aston smiled, giving us both another quick kiss on the cheek and running onto the tour bus.

After we watched the tour bus drive away, I put Lexi into my car and drive back to our house. Now it's time for a lonely 6 weeks..

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X