Part 74

Part Seventy Four

Astons P.O.V.

I love touring but the only bad thing about it is that it comes to an end too soon. The end of this tour has an upside though, I get to see Lexi and Jess for our last four shows after being away from them for over six weeks.

It's definitely been hard to be away from them both for so long, what makes it even harder is that we normally spend every day together, so not seeing either of them at all is tough.

Today's the first date of our four London shows, we have one tonight, a matinee and evening show tomorrow night and then the final show on Sunday evening. Jess had this afternoon off work so I called her to see if she could come down to the arena earlier than planned, but Lexi didn't finish school until 3 o'clock so she couldn't, which I was a bit gutted about. Mainly because the boys' girlfriends were able to wrangle the time off work to meet us here at the arena after a long journey down from Manchester. Which means that I have to spend all afternoon with loved up couples while my girlfriend's sat at home. Lovely.

By two o'clock we'd finished the soundcheck and dress rehearsal all ready for the upcoming show. Rochelle, Chloe and Jade had all arrived at half past one so the boys were eager to spend some time with them. I, on the other hand, volunteered for Mike to do my hair first to give the couples some time alone but also so that when Jess and Lexi come down, I won't need to be pulled away for anything other than the show itself.

"It's not like you to be first in the chair Ast, what's going on?" Mike chuckled, as I sat myself down in the chair in front of him.

"All the girls are here, best to leave them be for a while." I shrugged as the black piece of material was placed around my shoulders, to catch any fallen hairs.

"The girls? Jess not coming tonight then?"

"No she is, Lexi just doesn't finish school til three o'clock so they won't be here until later on." I sighed, digging my phone out of my pocket.

"A bit unlucky there bro." Mike laughed slightly, continuing to cut my hair.

Once my hair was finished, I thanked Mike with the usual handshake before making my way back to our dressing room. To my surprise it was empty, so I'm guessing the boys were still sat in the cafeteria. I found my bag and dug out my laptop, deciding to plug my phone in to not only charge it but to update my music seeing as I can't remember the last time I did so.

Whilst my library was updating, I rooted through the rest of my phone, looking at videos, films and whatnot. I pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my laptop and played a few videos.

There were a few from nights out, which weren't the prettiest I have to say. A couple were of the boys messing up in rehearsals which I'd definitely be showing them later on. Then I had the odd few dotted around of Jess and Lexi. There was one that I hadn't even seen before, it was one of me and Lexi painting in Jess' kitchen on the table. And all of a sudden Lexi stuck her hands in the paint without me seeing and placed both her hands on my cheeks, effectively leaving a pink handprint on my left cheek and a green one on the opposite side. I found myself laughing along as I saw Lexi in fits of giggles and heard Jess laughing behind the camera at my reaction, my face was a picture. The video stopped there as I looked down at my phone and I had an incoming call from Jess.

I picked up and Jess explained that she might be a little bit later than planned because Lexi had gotten dirty at school so she needed a bath and Lexi always causes a fuss when she gets a bath, get changed, Jess needed to change and then on top of all that she needed to try and get through the traffic on the way to the O2. I told her it was fine and for her to take her time, the last thing I need is for any of those two getting in an accident of some sort.

I still haven't told Jess that I love her yet. I mean, it's only been 4 months since we started out, I don't want to scare her off after finally getting her 3 years later. That's just something that has to wait until further on in the relationship, losing Jess isn't an option.

Not long after my phone call with Jess, the others filed into the dressing room, Oritsè going off to get his hair done.

"Ast what were you doing in here all by yourself?" Rochelle frowned as she sat next to Marvin on the two seater.

"You guys were all having lunch so I got my hair done ready, saves me time later." I shrugged, turning my laptop off.

"Jess not here yet?" JB asked as I shook my head, putting my laptop back in my bag followed by my headphones and USB.

"Yeah shouldn't she be here by now?" Marvin asked, putting his arm around Rochelle's shoulders.

"She should but Lexi needs to be completely cleaned, get dressed and so does Jess. But then they've got to try and get through the traffic. I just want them to get here safe." I muttered as the boys stricked up a conversation with a different subject.

All us boys had had our hair cut about an hour or so later, the things we ended up talking about were so completely random. We were all laughing about when a little voice filled the room,

"Aston!" I spun my head around at the mention of my name coming from a voice I know all too well.

"Hey," I grinned, getting up from my seat and joining them halfway across the room.

"How was school?" I asked Lexi as she jumped up at me and I caught her in my arms, balancing her on my right hip.

"Long! And I fell in the mud at playtime, Mummy got mad at me." Lexi whispered, the last part in my ear so Jess wouldn't hear.

"Mummy only got mad because she couldn't see me quick enough." I whispered back to her, making her giggle.

"Rochelle!" Lexi screamed, obviously clocking Rochelle sat on the sofa's behind me.

I put Lexi down on the floor and she ran over to Rochelle, sitting herself in between her and Marvin. I turned back around and saw Jess stood in front of me.

"Did you get here okay? The traffic wasn't too bad?"

"The roads were fine Ast, stop worrying." She giggled, shaking her head.

"I'm so glad you're finally here," I sighed happily, wrapping my arms around her waist as hers found their way around my neck.

"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too, you are coming home tonight though right?" Jess asked, pulling back slightly so she could see my face.

"Yours or mine?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Whichever, depends if you have any of Lexi's stuff at yours?"

"Course I do! I've got half her bloody stuff at mine, but mine is closer."

"We'll go to yours then, I don't think Lexi's going to be up for a long drive home." Jess sighed as Lexi was giggling away.

"Mine it is," I smiled before quickly kissing her lips.

"Right then Lex, you fancy going for a look around?" I asked, turning to face Lexi but keeping my right arm wrapped loosely around Jess' waist.

Lexi couldn't get off the sofa quick enough, she ran over to us and Jess put her pass around her neck which got Lexi even more excited.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general
Thankyou so much for reading..as always X